The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hardly blame him, really. The right has always had a great lack of good musicians, comedians, actors, etc. No wonder they steal some from the other side, they don't want to have to play Ted Nugent all the time.

:lol:

Interesting thing about that is:

1. It was a glass rather than a bottle so he only needed to bring it up to his lips.
2. He still struggled with that and he couldn’t raise it enough to actually take a meaningful sip.
3. He threw the glass away dramatically to end the stunt which meant nobody could point out the fact he didn’t actually drink anything.

The thing is though, is this his stronger hand? If he struggles like this and doesn’t switch hand, how bad is his other hand?

What a total mess that speech was .It was like Trump was the patient and his crowd was the Psychologist.

Imagine going to a venue like that to be surrounded by empty seats while an evil rich man who doesn’t give a shit about you parades his wealth in front of your face. You shout angrily at whoever you are directed to and try and forget about your own shit life.

Edit - ffs, I thought this was the Manchester City thread.

His speech was nowhere near as incendiary and hubristic as I expected it to be. Wonder why?

You can hardly blame him, really. The right has always had a great lack of good musicians, comedians, actors, etc. No wonder they steal some from the other side, they don't want to have to play Ted Nugent all the time.

They have an entire genre that supports GOP - country music. Surely they can find one song that it isn't about a dog, truck, beer, and a woman leaving him.

They have an entire genre that supports GOP - country music. Surely they can find one song that it isn't about a dog, truck, beer, and a woman leaving him.
Kinda begs the question as to why everyone's always leaving the men in these songs - could it be that they're unbearable twats like Trump?

he told the agency to slow down testing because "minor cases" inflate the numbers.

I mean, can you get any more malicious intent? He's perfectly happy keeping people in the dark about being infected, people that will pass it on to vulnerable people just through interacting day-to-day, because a number on a graph made him look bad. Far out.
Ans yet his base whoop and cheer. Do they even understand what he is saying?

I wonder who will be the target of revenge for his bruised ego? He’s probably googling ‘K-pop’ this morning so maybe South Korea. And he’ll find a way to blame China for something, I’m guessing.

Wow, that video of him exiting the helicopter with his tie hanging loose is something. He's usually a counter puncher and I've never seen him look so defeated. Even if he is defeated, he wouldn't let himself be filmed like that as it would be a back breaker for his image and base.

Reportedly only 6k turned up. :lol:
Donald J. Trump @DonaldTrump
Lyin' Frank shamed by "Trump" photo of the HUGE crowd!
#FakeFrank

subbuteo-spectators-fans-painted-100_360_2d8c1d7841bbf22887e894ec3727548e.jpg

Wow, that video of him exiting the helicopter with his tie hanging loose is something. He's usually a counter puncher and I've never seen him look so defeated. Even if he is defeated, he wouldn't let himself be filmed like that as it would be a back breaker for his image and base.

Even though he does look defeated, I fully expect him to use more dirty tricks to go after Biden over the next four months. Trump's obsession with "winning" means he will do whatever it takes to not repeat "losing" days like yesterday.

Last edited:
Even though he does look defeated, I fully expect him to use more dirty tricks to go after Biden over the next four months. Trump's obsession with "winning" means he will do whatever it takes to not repeated "losing" days like yesterday.

I also fully expect the GOP disenfranchisement and voter suppression campaigns to be staggering in their audacity. They know they do not need to operate in the shadows any more as there is no way the DOJ will give 2 shits about it. Just look at Wisconsin, Georgia, and Kentucky (1 polling place in Louisville...for 600K people).

Status
Not open for further replies.