The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ridiculous puff-piece.

"Wow, Dad, how come you're so fantastic?"
"Aw shucks, Son Number One, you're back in my will. Hell, now I might have to consider not killing you - I was worried that you might try to usurp me."

Trump's latest tweet:
Twitter said:
Fox News is out with another of their phony polls, done by the same group of haters that got it even more wrong in 2016. Watch what happens in November. Fox is terrible!

What the actual feck?

Holy false equivalency, victim blaming, playing the victim, outright lying bullshit, Fatman!

Actually, in that situation the most important thing is to keep your front wheels straight. MAGA dopes wouldn't know that, though.

How can a man that respects nobody, enjoy his son being like that.

It’s impossible to understand.

It actually makes perfect sense. That kind of character despises obsequience yet demands it at all times because they have to feel superior to others to fight their endless sense of insecurity. There is zero way that Don Jr could make his father actually proud of him, because if he ever did anything that Trump should on paper respect, it would just trigger his insecurity and jealousy.

I didn't watch the programme but apparently this featured:

President Donald Trump says he’s heard some interesting things about Roswell, but he’s not sharing even with his eldest child.

Trump made the comments on Thursday in a Father’s Day-themed interview with his son Don Trump Jr., hosted by the president’s reelection campaign. Don Jr. wound down his interview by jokingly asking his Dad/President if he would ever divulge more information about Roswell, the New Mexico city known for its proximity to the arguably most famous UFO event — “and let us know what’s really going on.”

Trump responded, “I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting.”

In 1947, a rancher discovered unidentifiable debris in his sheep pasture outside Roswell. Air Force officials said it was a crashed weather balloon, but skeptics questioned whether it was in fact at extraterrestrial flying saucer. Decades later the US military acknowledged the debris was related to a top-secret atomic project. Still, the UFO theory has flourished.

The president in the past has spoken skeptically about the possibility that there is something out there. Last year Trump said he received a short briefing on UFO sightings, but also offered: “People are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”

After his father offered that he heard some “interesting” things about Roswell, Trump Jr. asked if the president might declassify that information someday.

“Well, I’ll have to think about that one,” the president responded.

(Source: AP/NYP):
https://nypost.com/2020/06/18/trump..._source=twitter_app&__twitter_impression=true

Ugh:

Trump tweet said:
Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!

Donny: ‘Oklahoma is doing great with their numbers, they have the best numbers. That’s actually why we chose it.’ This is what our COVID numbers look like, with Tulsa being the epicenter:

Two lowlights from reading of the Tulsa race massacre:

'There were no convictions for any of the charges related to violence. There were decades of silence about the terror, violence, and losses of this event. The riot was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories: "The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private. Blacks and whites alike grew into middle age unaware of what had taken place." It was not recognized in the Tulsa Tribune feature of "Fifteen Years Ago Today" or "Twenty-five Years Ago Today". A 2017 report detailing the history of the Tulsa Fire Department from 1897 until the date of publication makes no mention of the 1921 fire.'

'About 10,000 black people were left homeless, and property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $32.25 million in 2019). Their property was never recovered nor were they compensated for it.

Many survivors left Tulsa, while black and white residents who stayed in the city were silent for decades about the terror, violence, and losses of the event. The massacre was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories'.

(Source: Wikipedia)

Donny: ‘Oklahoma is doing great with their numbers, they have the best numbers. That’s actually why we chose it.’ This is what our COVID numbers look like, with Tulsa being the epicenter:

He probably can’t compute that “the graph going up is bad in this case Donny”

'There were no convictions for any of the charges related to violence. There were decades of silence about the terror, violence, and losses of this event. The riot was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories: "The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private. Blacks and whites alike grew into middle age unaware of what had taken place." It was not recognized in the Tulsa Tribune feature of "Fifteen Years Ago Today" or "Twenty-five Years Ago Today". A 2017 report detailing the history of the Tulsa Fire Department from 1897 until the date of publication makes no mention of the 1921 fire.'

'About 10,000 black people were left homeless, and property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $32.25 million in 2019). Their property was never recovered nor were they compensated for it.

Many survivors left Tulsa, while black and white residents who stayed in the city were silent for decades about the terror, violence, and losses of the event. The massacre was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories'.

They literally had planes dropping incendiary bombs on a commercial and residential district while mobs roamed around shooting innocent people, and then just walked away scot free. One of the more repulsive US episodes.

Plus, there’s some evidence that it was the first (only?) instance of actual firebombing from the air during the riots. There were white civilians who had up to a dozen personal planes in the air orbiting Greenwood & they were dropping turpentine firebombs onto buildings below.

fecking firebombs. And our president is going there. Christ almighty.

https://timeline.com/history-tulsa-race-massacre-a92bb2356a69

^^^I believe the only time US civilians have been bombed from the air in America was from other Americans (unless you count those balloons Japan sent over).

Yes but, don't forget, BLM protesters should be respectful whilst demonstrating.

I found out about Tulsa from watching 'Watchmen' which at the time I thought was just part of the storyline.

Not bothering to check the source of this, I believe in my heart that it is real that unmasked Vader is a random MAGA guy

Here's another one whitewashed in the annals of history.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/09/...rs-doug-j-swanson.html?searchResultPosition=1
The True Story of the Texas Rangers
-- When the Civil War erupted in 1861, the Rangers sided with the Confederates. John “Rip” Ford, a seasoned Ranger fighter, boasted throughout Texas that slavery was ordained by the Lord Almighty. The Rangers’ horrific treatment of African-Americans after the war equaled that in Mississippi and Georgia. Between 1865 and 1930 there were 450 lynchings in Texas, mostly of blacks, which the Rangers ignored. “White citizens in many cases treated them as public entertainment — spontaneous and gruesome versions of the county fair,” Swanson writes. “Vendors circulated through the mobs with refreshments. Photographs of corpses hanging from nooses were sold, and mailed, as picture postcards.” --

This is wild and amazing. Finally seeing someone in DOJ stand up for the rule of law is shocking in 2020.

Because of how he was appointed (by judges in SDNY), it's unclear if Trump can replace him without confirming a replacement. Trump, Barr, and DOJ will argue that he can, but it should hopefully buy time for whatever investigation Berman is working on that Trump wants killed.

This is wild and amazing. Finally seeing someone in DOJ stand up for the rule of law is shocking in 2020.

Because of how he was appointed (by judges in SDNY), it's unclear if Trump can replace him without confirming a replacement. Trump, Barr, and DOJ will argue that he can, but it should hopefully buy time for whatever investigation Berman is working on that Trump wants killed.

It's BermON.

Brazzen corruption.
If Trumps loses in November, hope someone looks at Barr.
I think it's incredible the executive has this much influence over the Justice Deoartment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.