The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example 4,645,531 that he does not know how the constitution works.
It's not though, is it? What matters is whether the people he's tweeting that to know how the constitution works.

He's playing the game Johnson and Nixon laid the blueprints for via a superior, more immediate and intimate medium.

It's not though, is it? What matters is whether the people he's tweeting that to know how the constitution works.

He's playing the game Johnson and Nixon laid the blueprints for via a superior, more immediate and intimate medium.

Oh for sure, but I am quite confident he does not realize that only congress can repeal/delete/amend a Constitutional amendment with 2/3 majority and THEN 3/4 of the states would need to ratify it. By this criteria the second amendment could never be changed in our current environment.

But yeah, you're 100% spot on, his base probably does not know even half that.

Last edited:
To be fair, what idiot appointed the last 2 supreme court justices?

Reading the replies it seems they ran 88 versions of that ad....

Which suggests they’re still using the same tactics Aggregate IQ were using for them in 2016. I’m absolutely convinced that Facebook has picked up where they left off and is doing it internally as it’s much safer and potentially much more effective.

And what a lovely subject to choose to be humorous about...

Trump to WSJ: ...some Americans may be wearing masks to signal disapproval of him
I've no professional knowledge of such matters but ^this^ is surely an example of profound narcissism/paranoia, isn't it?

Sorry fail to see anything amusing from Trump.

The only thing ever amusing would be seeing him laying flat in a box and trying to keep that hair style going.
Suspect he will insist on a closed casket just for that very reason.
Even zohan can't save him.

He's probably implying that the people of Seattle - at least those who disapprove of him - should be kept behind a wall.

Given his legal history, he'll probably sue Seattle for stealing his idea.

Wikipedia said:
"Donald Trump" is a song by American rapper Mac Miller, released as the only single from his mixtape Best Day Ever (2011).

The money-inspired song references Donald Trump, who, five years after the song's release, was elected as the 45th president of the United States. Trump and Miller feuded over the song for years, with Trump demanding royalties for the use of his name.

OOBNGJ0.png

Fooled me.

'Just got a message from Emperor Xylophone of China. He texted that he loves me! He wrote that it's nothing personal, but his nukes are heading for America right now. Still, the good news is that he loves me; so...every cloud...you're still thinking about the bad news aren't you?'

:lol:
TLW said:
'Excerpts from Heinrich Himmler's new book published in the New York Times have revealed that Hitler was a bit of a cnut.

"I wanted to say something but we needed grown-ups in the room," Himmler said.'

I'm happy and relieved to see that Bolton isn't getting rehabilitated for this. A pretty unique monster and it's good news that he seems to have burnt his bridges with one party and his popularity with both.

'A top State Department official who has served since the beginning of President Trump's presidency has quit over Trump's handling of the nationwide protests over the police killing of George Floyd and police brutality, The Washington Post reported.

Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs Mary Elizabeth Taylor turned in her resignation on Thursday, according to the Post.

“Moments of upheaval can change you, shift the trajectory of your life, and mold your character," Taylor wrote to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a letter obtained by the Post. "The President’s comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans cut sharply against my core values and convictions. I must follow the dictates of my conscience and resign as Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs.”'

(The Hill)

'The President responded with an early morning cascade of tweets, one of which read: 'I call her Scary Hairy Mary. She's just a girl, a loser, and has got cooties.''

'A top State Department official who has served since the beginning of President Trump's presidency has quit over Trump's handling of the nationwide protests over the police killing of George Floyd and police brutality, The Washington Post reported.

Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs Mary Elizabeth Taylor turned in her resignation on Thursday, according to the Post.

“Moments of upheaval can change you, shift the trajectory of your life, and mold your character," Taylor wrote to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a letter obtained by the Post. "The President’s comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans cut sharply against my core values and convictions. I must follow the dictates of my conscience and resign as Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs.”'

(The Hill)

'The President responded with an early morning cascade of tweets, one of which read: 'I call her Scary Hairy Mary. She's just a girl, a loser, and has got cooties.''
Steve, you’re going to need to delineate which parts are parody as it’s not always clear which ones are.

Status
Not open for further replies.