The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, you’re going to need to delineate which parts are parody as it’s not always clear which ones are.
What are it’s linguistic and cultural origins of the word ‘cooties’? Is it used by people of gravitas and intellect?

Had never heard before now. Sounds very crude.

Last edited:
Steve, you’re going to need to delineate which parts are parody as it’s not always clear which ones are.
I seriously thought it was real until the cooties part shook my belief. Still not entirely convinced. I can just hear him say cooties with that weird little mouth of his.

What the actual feck?

Holy false equivalency, victim blaming, playing the victim, outright lying bullshit, Fatman!

What the actual feck?

Holy false equivalency, victim blaming, playing the victim, outright lying bullshit, Fatman!

Old technique expressed in a truly Trump MAGA way. Loved how he put on his red cap to help push a black mans car. In the good old days he would have put on his white hood and offered a ride on his horse.

It will play well with his 30% base but alongside the cnn 2 kids video, he’s really struggling with any relevant narrative for the other 70%.

Really think he’s done.

It’s disgusting in its use. But that’s a truly brilliant video.
Fair enough if that's what you think of it but I think it's a pile of crap. Not only is it just a straw man argument it's also so cynically obvious where the story was going that it's like those weird crap videos you see being Promoted on Facebook. When you have a President who has done nothing but feck people over for his own personal gain come out and promote a video effectively telling people not to judge things on a whim I can't help but laugh/scream/aw feck it who cares, it's too cold this morning.

rPXXOGh.png

He's going to explode when he wakes up

Twitter will be going into overdrive with these warnings leading up to the election.

A child at the age where they’re starting to walk. You really never heard that term before?!
Sorry, mate, I should've mentioned that the word 'todler' - not 'toddler' - is on the (supposed) CNN screenshot in Damo's post above.

:lol:

I guess a faked video is the least of our worries when Trump's campaign is using actual Nazi P.O.W. symbols to denote Antifa protesters. :(

Fair enough if that's what you think of it but I think it's a pile of crap. Not only is it just a straw man argument it's also so cynically obvious where the story was going that it's like those weird crap videos you see being Promoted on Facebook. When you have a President who has done nothing but feck people over for his own personal gain come out and promote a video effectively telling people not to judge things on a whim I can't help but laugh/scream/aw feck it who cares, it's too cold this morning.

I took a step back and assessed it in terms of what it’s goal is.

That video is not for you and I. It’s designed to put a hook in those that may vote for him.

It will achieve that goal. It’s dishonest and manipulative. But it’s still brilliant. Brilliant in the same way that the Leave campaign was.

Democrats need to be that good. Not that dishonest. But that good.

I took a step back and assessed it in terms of what it’s goal is.

That video is not for you and I. It’s designed to put a hook in those that may vote for him.

It will achieve that goal. It’s dishonest and manipulative. But it’s still brilliant. Brilliant in the same way that the Leave campaign was.

Democrats need to be that good. Not that dishonest. But that good.
Ah sorry, completely misinterpreted what you were saying there. I'll put my shovel away now.

I'm not trying to offend but how the hell can lying be classed as brilliance? It's a bloody easy thing to do. There's a very low bar on 'genius' these days...

Ah sorry, completely misinterpreted what you were saying there. I'll put my shovel away now.

No man. Stay angry. Keep the shovel. We’re on the same side and we should kill dissenters together now.....

I jest. First response was poorly written. It did sound supportive of Trumpopaganda.

Imagine being a grown ass man and still acting as if you're 10 year old who wants playstation for Christmas and has to appease daddy.

I'm not trying to offend but how the hell can lying be classed as brilliance? It's a bloody easy thing to do. There's a very low bar on 'genius' these days...

We have to operate in the world this guy has created.

The Leave Campaign was brilliant. Despite it being racist, hateful and untruthful.

These people treat misinformation as a weapon. We’re in a post truth world. I don’t think lying is good. But we can’t pretend it’s not the new normal.

"When I look at your accomplishments -- they're incredible."
I feel the same way, but not in the sense that Don Jr means.

Imagine being a grown ass man and still acting as if you're 10 year old who wants playstation for Christmas and has to appease daddy.

Trump spent his whole life looking up to a crook and human trafficker for some kind of fatherly approval. Jr is now doing the same with a pead, racist and intellectually challenged old man. Seems like a family curse.

Trump spent his whole life looking up to a crook and human trafficker for some kind of fatherly approval. Jr is now doing the same with a pead, racist and intellectually challenged old man. Seems like a family curse.

Roy Cohn?

Watched an HBO documentary about him. What a thin-skinned disgusting human being. No wonder Trump thought the world of him. Sad how Trump turned his back on him as Cohn slowly rotted to death granted I feel zero empathy for Roy. Hopefully, Donald has a similar death spiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.