The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
How influential is Bolton in the GOP and far right circle? Will his book chip away support from Trump's base?
Nope. Trump's base will literally blame everyone but him. He is the symbol of the far-right's desire to "own the libs". Bolton is seen as a warhawk, neoconservative anyways. The Republican Party of 2020 hates those guys almost as much as they hate liberals.

There is nothing Trump can do to lose his base. Nothing.

How influential is Bolton in the GOP and far right circle? Will his book chip away support from Trump's base?

If you ever want to know what his base think about anything, check out FreeRepublic. Just remember to take a sick bag with you.

Nope. Trump's base will literally blame everyone but him. He is the symbol of the far-right's desire to "own the libs". Bolton is seen as a warhawk, neoconservative anyways. The Republican Party of 2020 hates those guys almost as much as they hate liberals.

There is nothing Trump can do to lose his base. Nothing.

At this point I don't think Trump admitting to being an atheist or having a mistress abort a child would lose his base. They've become the flock of Jim Jones, David Koresh, et al.

He's not as good as Eminem, is he?

I love how he so shamelessly cites the New York Times as some sort of proof in between calling them human scum and the enemy of the people. His opportunism is a form of art. In a way it's brilliant. In a, let's disect him in a lab, not let's have him run the country type of way, but eh, what can you do.

These are very damaging. Problem is the horse as already bolted. Even if, Bolton had testified would Pelosi opened up the investigation to include all this . I doubt it she was more concerned about not rocking the boat before the election.

Last edited:
I hope the book flops and the Walrus starts doing media tours to recoup some publisher costs. That would be a lot more entertaining.

I don't think it mattered whether Bolton testified or not.
The GOP right from the beginning had already determined it was politically impossible to impeach him.
Bolton is a scrote though.

"On second thoughts, lets not go to America. 'Tis a silly place."

'Forget about the facts I said were lies - the truth is that those lies were facts, in fact, and that's no lie; it's the truth! Boring Bolton's book is a bible of lies of biblical proportions!

#VoteMe20whatever'

Status
Not open for further replies.