The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a lot of people say it, you know, if the loony libs and antifa want you to believe there's a problem, you know, well if you just ignore the problem, then, you know what, then there's no problem. Fake news? I don't know, but a lot of people say it.

Not the first time he's suggested this insane bullshit. :lol:

Trump logic is undeniable!

Ok I love laughing at trump and all but imo he's in no way suggesting that they shouldn't test or that there'd actually be less cases if they test less. He's merely suggesting that the US finds a larger portion of their cases than other countries because they do test a lot.

Ok I love laughing at trump and all but imo he's in no way suggesting that they shouldn't test or that there'd actually be less cases if they test less. He's merely suggesting that the US finds a larger portion of their cases than other countries because they do test a lot.
Yeah, if you listen to the whole conversation that’s the point he’s trying to make. He’s just really shit at making it with his depleted language skills. What his boy-toy Pence said next was far worse because it’s an outright lie with lives on the line. (OK hasn’t flattened the curve, Tulsa is seeing it‘s highest caseload to date).

God god, you mean there is another lunatic tweeting from his account.
I think that has been pretty obvious for a while. Literate messages with full sentences with no spelling mistakes, you know that ain't Trump -- probably Stephen Millar.
Then the rest -- the incoherent rants, #45

I think that has been pretty obvious for a while. Literate messages with full sentences with no spelling mistakes, you know that ain't Trump -- probably Stephen Millar.
Then the rest -- the incoherent rants, #45

I think its that Dan Scavino guy who manages his social media.

I think its that Dan Scavino guy who manages his social media.

It's been reported he has staffers update and retweet for him, but I honestly think the majority is Trump, especially during the recent crisis periods.

The endorsements to GOP candidates are probably mostly staff, but you can guarantee all the ranting, name calling and self indulgent pity fueled Tweets are 100% him.

I've always thought his Twitter would be piss easy to hack. I bet his password is something like MAGA1 or IVANKA1234

Yeah, feck the reports from the professionals, I was right. So many people told me so.

Why don't they follow this bullshit up ffs?

'So you have been in contact with so many people who have recovered from Covid because of taking Hydroxychloroquine?'

Ermmmmm....

Not the first time he's suggested this insane bullshit. :lol:

Trump logic is undeniable!

Great logic from the big brain of the stable genius...I’d laugh if there weren’t actual people who blindly believe this bollocks & everything else he says (his supporters)

It's been reported he has staffers update and retweet for him, but I honestly think the majority is Trump, especially during the recent crisis periods.

The endorsements to GOP candidates are probably mostly staff, but you can guarantee all the ranting, name calling and self indulgent pity fueled Tweets are 100% him.

I've always thought his Twitter would be piss easy to hack. I bet his password is something like MAGA1 or IVANKA1234
If his password was that easy to hack, it would have been hacked by now and brought us to the precipice of WW3.

If his password was that easy to hack, it would have been hacked by now and brought us to the precipice of WW3.

Nah. Nobody could Tweet anything more divisive, dangerous, ignorant or inflammatory than he does himself. He's not worth hacking.

To be honest, the best course of action if you did hack him would be to post positive messages of unity and love and respect to allies around the world. :lol:

Saw a great new captcha this morning. I usually hate these things and find them so inconclusive and confusing. But this one I'd never get tired of...

"They come up with the AIDS vaccine...now, in those days, it was called a 'walking bird'..."

Anyway...

Predictably grim scenes as Trump makes a 'I'm a tough and important man doing deals' show of signing his so-called police reform order whilst surrounded by unsmiling law enforcement. The show-business of this performance speaks of fundamental weakness and insecurity - despite carefully-staged appearances - and of unmerited authority & menace; an unsubtle reminder, as if it were needed, of who's in charge. Stetsons and shiny badges, uniforms and guns, business as usual...

Trump's pointed reference to those who, like BLM, inconveniently protest that the Dream is a nightmare:
Trump at West Point Military Academy said:
"What has historically made America unique, is the durability of its institutions against the passions and prejudices of the moment."

He has no idea about the difference between vaccines, antibiotics and anti-virals, let alone the differences between different vaccines (for example he was surprised when some of his doctors told him that the flu vaccine won't have any effect on covid).

Worst thing was when he went on about this virus becoming so smart that antibiotics wouldn't work on it. fecking idiot.

That kind of remark really means: "This thing is so bad, even I can't defeat it!"

He won due to a very strange quirk that the founders of the US acknowledged as a disaster even in the weekend after the convention.

The FF recognized the Electoral College as a disaster and never fixed it?

Brilliant as always. This one is dirtier than the others, but it is nice. It takes some Republicans to play Republicans in their own game.

Gosh, LP is gonna troll Democrats in the next election cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.