The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's no Dave Chapelle.

The USA is probably at the root of every fecking conflict there has been since 1950 and if they weren't at the root they found a way to get involved. fecking biggest warmongerers on the planet.
If the USA weren't trying to be world police maybe world nations would be more stable.
cnuts

Random thought but how fecking stupid is it to continue with the MAGA slogan.

Isnt that like saying you’ve done sweet feck all the last 4 years. Trump supporters honestly just believe anything and roll on the bandwagon and it’s fecking dumb.

Isnt that like saying you’ve done sweet feck all the last 4 years. Trump supporters honestly just believe anything and roll on the bandwagon and it’s fecking dumb.

That's the whole concept of branding and its the only thing he is good at. It wouldn't make sense to change the one thing his mouth breathing supporters have managed to etch into their brains ever since he began his campaign, especially not this late.

A huge majority are Evangelical Christians who believe the same shit spouted for centuries.

Trump said:
"It's going to be my birthday also. I don't know if that happened by accident."
He's his own punchline.

This is pretty weird. I see folks saying it's a sign of dementia. There was also that other video recently of his right arm jumping around as if he couldn't control it.

Definitely something up with his right arm. I wonder if that random emergency trip to hospital a little while back (that they weirdly claimed was the first half of his annual check up, 6 months early) was actually for some sort of stroke.

That's the whole concept of branding and its the only thing he is good at. It wouldn't make sense to change the one thing his mouth breathing supporters have managed to etch into their brains ever since he began his campaign, especially not this late.

Haha yeh I know. What I mean is surely someone who buys into that branding has an idea of what needs to happen to “make America great again” - an so surely some point you gotta start asking instead of chanting it, when is it actually going to happen. Like if you elect him to make America great again, if you’re still chanting that 4 years later surely he’s failed?!

He’s going to get re-elected. I live in a democratic state(NJ) and believe me even though with the electoral college voting Democrat in our state, the people of age and race in the same demographic as me(over 50/white) think he’s doing a great job. If that’s the case here then these swing states will vote him in.
I really believe now it’s a matter of race. I never thought that before but sadly I really believe it now. Most people I interact with are racists or at least hide it. These people watch Fox all the time, pretend they aren’t racist and are basically brainwashed. I can’t imagine how it is in the south.

At this rate , people will be putting on bets whether either candidate can make it through the campaign.

They’re now using Keep America great. I just drove by a stand that some trumpers set up in my neighbourhood and noticed the “keep...” logo.

Or is it “keep america grating”?
Feck me, South Orange County has a lot of Trump fans.

Last edited:
I'm crashing at my cousins place in Jacksonville till I book my tickets to India and his neighbor is a old lady who is a big Maga supporter. She has a Keep America great banner.

Apparently the Keep America Great slogan was ditched by the Trump campaign as the pandemic and economy collapse made a mockery of it.

He can't even pretend not to be bothered. I have never seen an adult like this.

He would’ve known exactly what that date meant. Probably had the whole thing planned out to change it and make it seem like he’s not a racist cnut and he’s doing them a favour.

And get the racists on his side too. They see him supporting them, then can get outraged at him being forced to change his plan.

Without a doubt in the world. Quite sad.

"... and no one knows more about being sad than me, its true! My father, great man, so successful, bailed me out many times, even when I was an adult, makes me so sad, you know, insecure too, saw me as a failure. So trust me, so many smart people say it, no one knows more about being sad than me.... apart from, maybe, well Melania, right?"

"... and no one knows more about being sad than me, its true! My father, great man, so successful, bailed me out many times, even when I was an adult, makes me so sad, you know, insecure too, saw me as a failure. So trust me, so many smart people say it, no one knows more about being sad than me.... apart from, maybe, well Melania, right?"
:lol: :lol:

:lol:

@jeremynewberger
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

...And the water glass was very heavy, twice the weight of a normal water glass, and that's why I had to hoist it up with my other hand, to make sure it didn't fall and break, causing broken glass to hurt one of our troops, which the fake news would love.

...might be one of the steepest ramps in the history of our country. Many people are saying that not even Evel Knievel would have attempted it as quickly as I did. Sleep Joe Biden would have skidded down the ramp.

That must've been the 'slippery slope' people are talking about.

I posted this in the protests thread but feel it will get buried in that thread and does warrant inclusion in this thread through Trump et al eschewing such nonsense.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...eorge-floyd-protests?utm_source=pocket-newtab
How The Antifa Fantasy Spread In Small Towns Across The US
Rumors of roving bands of Antifa have followed small protests all over the United States. Why are people so ready to believe them?

Status
Not open for further replies.