The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

The guy is seriously ill.

I think the first video he is speaking off the cuff while the second video he was reading from a Teleprompter. He is more animated when he is speaking ad lib. The teleprompter speeches aren't his style at all

Still though...

How the hell does anyone watch that crap? Mute the soppy bitch and give her thirty seconds to answer. Mute her when she lies, correct her then unmute her.

That was offensive to watch.

CNN and the other national US media networks are sooo complicit in the corruption that we call the USA. Just any piece from Hasan Minhaj or Oliver will explain why. They're just one side of the coin shared by Fox and soon OANN.

Just this clip basically allowed that lawyer to big up Trump's claims that all media is lamestream, and I started agreeing with her for all the wrong reasons.

For an outsider whole this Trump situation is weird for me. When someone says something in his favor or that he/she will vote for him again, that person is labelled as an idiot and attacked by many.
But over 60mil people voted for him. He won elections fair and square by USA election rules.

So for me it is amazing how being loud in public (liberal people who hate him) can make perception that he is some kind of monster who was elected by minority of people.

Tbf, i would not vote for him or Clinton. That was really bad choice from both sides.

Last edited:
He always puts on that weird slow voice when he's trying to act sincere or reading from an autocue

For an outsider whole this Trump situation is weird for me. When someone says something in his favor or that he/she will vote for him again, that person is labelled as an idiot and attacked by many.
But over 60mil people voted for him. He won elections fair and square by USA election rules.

So for me it is amazing how being loud in public (liberal people who hate him) can make perception that he is some kind of monster who was elected by minority of people.

Tbf, i would not vote for him or Clinton. That was really bad choice from both sides.

Rightfully so. Also, technically speaking he WAS elected by the minority.

I don’t get it. She looks like she having a stroke in most videos. If you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.

I think you mean the parts where she mimics Trumps brainfreezing moments where he realises he kind of do not know what the feck he is saying :D

What an opportunity for a minority flash mob to get a message out and disrupt their low IQ orgy. Dangerous, but a valuable statement nonetheless.

Why does nobody abuse this? Apply, get invited and then use the lime light and prominent positioning for the exact opposite, e.g support for climate protection or George Floyd or simply anti-Trump?

Such a missed opportunity.

Because it's not a perception. He is a monster who was elected by a minority of people. He won due to a very strange quirk that the founders of the US acknowledged as a disaster even in the weekend after the convention. He is a vacuous shell of a human being who is basically just Rorschach test for people who don't understand what that is. His supporters largely take what he says they agree with as gospel, when he says something horrible say he's kidding, and when he says something they don't agree with say it's just 'Trump' and he doesn't mean it. He's just the personification of ignorance, racism and a desire of a class that has been left behind for days that will never come back again no matter how much they hope it will.

He's done more harm to the US than any President in modern times. He's created an isolated, fearful, ignorant super-power that is more likely to cage children than protect their water supply.

Why does nobody abuse this? Apply, get invited and then use the lime light and prominent positioning for the exact opposite, e.g support for climate protection or George Floyd or simply anti-Trump?

Such a missed opportunity.

RtDQa.OvCc-small-Did-Donald-Trump-Encourage-.jpg

Oh well...he at least didn't start any war during his presidency. Except that Iran tension year ago and loud talk he cut USA's role as world's cop.
I doubt that Clinton would have done that.

Anyway, i think that he is finished. Too many things are against him and he is not helping himself. Plus he really does look ill. Democratic candidate should be really awful to lose that battle.

Trump on Bolton’s Book: "I don’t think he’s even supposed to be calling himself an ambassador because he couldn’t get senate confirmed... That’s highly classified information. Even the conversations with me, they’re highly classified... If the book gets out, he’s broken the law. By the way, about that ramp..."

Trump on Bolton’s Book: "I don’t think he’s even supposed to be calling himself an ambassador because he couldn’t get senate confirmed... That’s highly classified information. Even the conversations with me, they’re highly classified... If the book gets out, he’s broken the law. By the way, about that ramp..."
A lot of (unnamed) people were really angry about that ramp and said the descent was perfect, a beautiful descent.

HOLLYOAKS

Status
Not open for further replies.