The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington, potentially. Who knows the ETA on that now?

It will be interesting to see if the NCAA teams that have names like these will be swayed to change. My alma mater FSU has a pretty good relationship with the Seminole Tribe, but who knows if that will continue like it is?

Not gonna lie the Tomahawk Chop at Florida State is pretty impressive but do they really still need the guy on the horse? I wonder whether it won't be long before people kick up a fuss to ditch the whole lot.

Washington, potentially. Who knows the ETA on that now?

It will be interesting to see if the NCAA teams that have names like these will be swayed to change. My alma mater FSU has a pretty good relationship with the Seminole Tribe, but who knows if that will continue like it is?
The one that always made me raise an eyebrow was "The Fighting Irish".

EaVGvwPXsAExmAb

"Thank you, Mr Narcissist."

No, it's the fact that Lincoln's more popular and respected than he is. So Trump's brain is working on inventing a reason to doubt Abe's greatness and superiority.

It's telling that this sniveling piece of shit will write this in a book but wouldn't testify to this under oath to save his fecking country.

They all sicken me. Every single last one of the cnuts.

Not gonna lie the Tomahawk Chop at Florida State is pretty impressive but do they really still need the guy on the horse? I wonder whether it won't be long before people kick up a fuss to ditch the whole lot.
Inside the stadium, it’s quite the spectacle with Osceola & Renegade, but it will come under scrutiny sooner than later.

It's telling that this sniveling piece of shit will write this in a book but wouldn't testify to this under oath to save his fecking country.

They all sicken me. Every single last one of the cnuts.

Why give away something for free when you can make the almighty dollar?

According to the 538 approval model, Trump's approval rating is now the lowest it has been in more than half a year. So much for the "this will help Trump" takes.
Don't do it to yourself.... The only thing that really matters is what the Americans do in November. As far as I know that's anyone guess...

Don't do it to yourself.... The only thing that really matters is what the Americans do in November. As far as I know that's anyone guess...

It is anyone's guess, but it's not a coin flip. There are indicators that swing one way or another, and Trump's low approval rating is one of them. Another is the head-to-head polls which have Biden with a far greater lead than Clinton ever had.

It is anyone's guess, but it's not a coin flip. There are indicators that swing one way or another, and Trump's low approval rating is one of them. Another is the head-to-head polls which have Biden with a far greater lead than Clinton ever had.
Fair enough. For me it's closer to a coin flip than leaning Biden's way... But that's not based on anything more than a hunch and the fact that when people get to voting in private it can be different form anything they say or do in public.

Hope you're right, for their sake....

is it far greater? i've not been following it but i know the polls posted here aren't the full story, there have been worse ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.