The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was not ‘just‘ a massacre, it was possibly the worst single incident of racial violence in US history which we are only a few days past the 99th anniversary of. After bleating on about legitimate protests and contriving conspiracies, he goes to the place on Juneteenth where ~10,000 black people lost their homes and businesses.

It is so cynical and transparent...I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’m still livid he is using us as a prop.

Doubt that bunker biatch has any guts to rally on actual swing states now. The amount of protest will be so big and he has no mobile bunker
The next 3 rallies are in possible swing states. The most virulent protests could actually be in Tulsa given the context above.

edit: next 3 after Oklahoma.

Last edited:
It was not ‘just‘ a massacre, it was possibly the worst single incident of racial violence in US history which we are only a few days past the 99th anniversary of. After bleating on about legitimate protests and contriving conspiracies, he goes to the place on Juneteenth where ~10,000 black people lost their homes and businesses.

It is so cynical and transparent...I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’m still livid he is using us as a prop.

He is a bottomless pit.

Trump:

De356euX0AAkXCE.jpg

:lol:

Stooped I tell you... THEY MUST BE STOOPED

on a legal basis he cant just roll in the tanks can he ...:nervous:
Nope, and it doesn't matter, seems like his generals are just ignoring him given they're withdrawing all their support in DC after he asked for it.

I imagine the mantra inside most government areas is currently just 8 more months. Breathe. 8 more months.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-scramble-to-win-over-more-black-men-11591268401

Democrats Scramble to Win Over More Black Men
Some black voters are attracted to what they describe as President Trump’s tell-it-like-it-is demeanor, surveys found
WSJ aside, "Tells it like it is" is such a crap excuse to vote for someone since Trump doesn't deal with reality. "Tells it like he think it is, but can't provide any proof to back up his claims" feels better suited.

It has that dirty Miller cnut all over it.

Too little too late. Milley's reputation will always be tarnished by his decision to accompany Trump to the photoshoot outside St John's Church

First time I noticed him was when Trump and Pelosi argued. He looked liked he would rather be anywhere else.

Fantastic watch. My best bit, easily when he nonchalantly threw in: "killing the families of Muslim terrorists is illegal by the way" got about three half-laughs while the rest of the audience quietly pondered "you can't?". And this was the liberal American audience.

Jim Jefferies trolling Americans without them even realising it. :lol:

Fantastic watch. My best bit, easily when he nonchalantly threw in: "killing the families of Muslim terrorists is illegal by the way" got about three half-laughs while the rest of the audience quietly pondered "you can't?". And this was the liberal American audience.

Jim Jefferies trolling Americans without them even realising it. :lol:

You seen his gun control sketch? I will post it for those who haven't:

And an associated sketch related to the gun control sketch:

The actual standup clip is on Netflix.

He has a whole bunch of standup shows on netflix.
I can't believe I've never watched Jim Jefferies before. Thanks for the links.
About 15 years ago, when I worked in a shop in Manchester, we went on someone's leaving do the the Frog and Bucket, as it was a fiver in or less. All local comedians, all shite until the last one - a very blunt, often downright offensive Australian guy called Jim Jefferies. Why my dim-witted Scouse boss chose that particular comedian to heckle, I'll never know. The comeback was the most vicious thing I've ever witnessed!

Someone post Jim's bit on American drinking games. Fecking pissed myself when I heard it. The sheer anger in his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.