The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he tweet everything him self or does he have a team doing some of it?

I don't understand how he has the time to tweet 200 times in one day while supposedly still running a country. If he spends say 2 minutes on average per tweet that's over 6 hours in total, 1 min per tweet is still over 3 hours spent tweeting. That's insane even for someone in a normal job, does he actually do anything at all?

Forget potus made. Even jobless under quarantine would find it a chore

Ffs. He's so pathetic.

All he has to do is conduct his own polling using the same supposed strategy that the lamestream media (sorry, for all his bollocks that one really tickles me - pathetic I know) are doing.

Surely his “proper” polling would then show a positive result for the MAGA twats?

Makes me wonder why he wanted to become president in the first place.
I saw some signs at one of his pre-election public events:'Trump TV'; so I wondered if setting up a lucrative tv channel was the cause of his run, and if it was effectively a mere publicity campaign.

I don't think he envisioned getting nominated by the GOP, and thus was simply a self-promotion op for him. His long-term goal was to create his own media empire, IMO, and much like many other con artists he saw the most gullible crowd to milk money from - Republican voters. Then he was nominated as he had taken over the GOP like an infectious disease. His team probably figured he'd lose to Hillary but this nomination had now set him up for a definite post-GE media empire. Then he won the fecking GE thanks to an outdated system.

Last edited:
I saw some signs at one of his pre-election public events:'Trump TV'; so I wondered if setting up a lucrative tv channel was the cause of his run, and if it was effectively a mere publicity campaign.
It was 100% this. The Apprentice was over, he was somewhat obscure and he saw how well his birtherism got him attention. He didn't want to win, he wanted to start up a right-wing media company to steal millions from the poorest to enrich himself, because he finally found his perfect marks.

I think other people were the push behind his run for presidency, they probably saw someone that resonated with a lot of America that was a bit of a useful idiot and decided he'd be the best way for them to push their agenda. Then once they convinced him that he was 'the man for the job' they pushed him using a bit of social engineering, fake news and luck.

Most of them are probably raking it in right now, others are consolidating their power/influence and the rest are probably behind bars (or close to it)....

He's going to stop praising Lincoln now that Trump thinks Abe is creating these videos...

Even if he happened to be correct about this matter, shouldn't one of his sycophants be tweeting it & not the President?

If wasnt for the horrific events that lead to this this would be one of the funniest things to happen this year.

That post about the 75 year reads like some conspiracy theorist who spent too long watching Zeitgeist.

"Fell harder than was pushed".
If he really thinks that he needs to watch a few videos of Zaha diving and winning penalties :)

He is utterly despicable, in every possible way.

If wasnt for the horrific events that lead to this this would be one of the funniest things to happen this year.

That post about the 75 year reads like some conspiracy theorist who spent too long watching Zeitgeist.
More like the people who believed the opposite of what Zeitgeist portrayed have put us in the abject hell in which we find ourselves.

Is any of this even real anymore?

It's not for the audience who require facts. His supporters need a lie fed to them for every event so they don't stop to think.

I genuinely reckon Trumpers take comfort out of that tweet.

Does he tweet everything him self or does he have a team doing some of it?

I don't understand how he has the time to tweet 200 times in one day while supposedly still running a country. If he spends say 2 minutes on average per tweet that's over 6 hours in total, 1 min per tweet is still over 3 hours spent tweeting. That's insane even for someone in a normal job, does he actually do anything at all?
I've seen it reported elsewhere that his caddy does most of the tweeting for him! The guy's name escapes me at the moment. Just think of it though, his caddy!

He's not even hiding it anymore

I wonder how other nations thinks about trump and the states. It's beyond parody, I don't even think parody can top this
The same as we do, most don't say it in public though...

I don't understand why no other western powers call him out.

He cant use his bully boy tactics with a western government, something needs to be done to shine a light on him. His talk and posturing is looking like Germany in 1939.

He's not even hiding it anymore

I wonder how other nations thinks about trump and the states. It's beyond parody, I don't even think parody can top this

This is a couple of years old, but it tells the story. Although as bad as Trump is, and he's probably going only going to get worse, I'm sure he'll always have the support of some far-right Europeans who wish they were Americans.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

'The (OAN news feature on the 'ANTIFA provocateur') segment was done by OAN’s Kristian Rouz, who has previously written for the Kremlin-owned outlet Sputnik. The US intelligence community has concluded that Sputnik played a role in Russia’s election interference efforts during the 2016 presidential race.

Rouz did a report last month peddling the theory that the coronavirus pandemic was “a globalist conspiracy to establish sweeping population control” backed by George Soros.'

(Guardian)

'The (OAN news feature on the 'ANTIFA provocateur') segment was done by OAN’s Kristian Rouz, who has previously written for the Kremlin-owned outlet Sputnik. The US intelligence community has concluded that Sputnik played a role in Russia’s election interference efforts during the 2016 presidential race.

Rouz did a report last month peddling the theory that the coronavirus pandemic was “a globalist conspiracy to establish sweeping population control” backed by George Soros.'

(Guardian)

Fake Steves.

Status
Not open for further replies.