The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a fascist state longer than four years, it has just been shrouded in acceptable window dressing. Now that pretty facade is starting to fade.
Funny thing is that some of the people that were warning us about it years ago (10yrs+) have embraced it now.

He’s in for a rude awakening come november.
Is he? If the country is recovering financially people may be reluctant to rock the boat after the previous 6-8 months of upheaval. People generally vote with their pockets. The youth may vote for social issues but do they vote in numbers? Besides, numbers don't seem to matter in that backwards election system.

I think Biden is a very, very weak opponent for him. Trump being the thundering cnut he is will tear him apart and America seems to love that hollow bravado.

Trump to (possibly) make historic speech and have his own MLK 'I have a dream' moment. He's obviously seen the light and has changed...

Nah...

He's still a fascist cnut and the speech could be a fecking disaster and add more fuel to an already immensely out of control fire.

This is worth a click:

i've not been following the polls, but the LV/RV/Adults things is true - the larger the group the more anti-Trump.

'I paid some guy to make up results that I'd like. And lo and behold, he made up results that I'd like! So that's definite proof of whatever the hell it was that I can't remember complaining about.'

At these rallies, he's absolutely certain to say something crass & crowd-pleasing like "But your lives matter too, right?"

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
The Lamestream Media refuses to talk about our Country’s record setting Jobs Numbers, which are indicating GREATNESS, and soon!
The Great Gitsby.

He won't be able to help himself, I feel, mate. He'll be so high on smugness from the crowd's nodding-dog whooping that he'll surely do it.

It's not the system.

What he's shown is that if 50% chooses a croocked administration there's nothing you can do about it. It shows the biggest flaw of democracy, what if the favorite is the bad guy?

There are countercheck, measures, etc. But if the one who does all that is trump's lackey then you'll have a classic case of nepotism collusion and corruption

This, but there are signs now that some republicans are publicly trying to distance themselves from him. The ship is sinking so the rats are scurrying to get on dry land. Hopefully people wont forget and they vote out these arseholes when they can. They've done nothing but enabling his madness for 3,5 years so its a tad suspicious that they only stand up to him now

Clicked on a hyperlinked bit in that read and found something even better.

https://eand.co/the-triumph-of-the-american-idiot-32d50a8357fb
The Triumph of the American Idiot
What Does a Society Run By and For Idiots Look Like? Trump’s America.

The first comparison that came to mind when it was looking like Trump was actually going to get in was the 2006 comedy movie Idiocracy.

The makers of that film set it 500 years in the future. The actual America took 10 years to get there. :lol:

At these rallies, he's absolutely certain to say something crass & crowd-pleasing like "But your lives matter too, right?"
All lives matter or blue lives matter will be one of the (many) chants I suspect
Lock him up whenever he mentions hunter biden (you have to rehash the old classics right)
Drain the swamp and build the wall will no doubt get a reissue as well

Does he tweet everything him self or does he have a team doing some of it?

I don't understand how he has the time to tweet 200 times in one day while supposedly still running a country. If he spends say 2 minutes on average per tweet that's over 6 hours in total, 1 min per tweet is still over 3 hours spent tweeting. That's insane even for someone in a normal job, does he actually do anything at all?

I don't understand how he has the time to tweet 200 times in one day while supposedly still running a country. If he spends say 2 minutes on average per tweet that's over 6 hours in total, 1 min per tweet is still over 3 hours spent tweeting. That's insane even for someone in a normal job, does he actually do anything at all?

Yeah. Golf.

Play Golf and travel to his Florida house ?

Status
Not open for further replies.