The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angus King and Cotton saw the same data.
King saw nothing that said Iran was provoking us.
Cotton saw the opposite.

Trump will start the war and have Congress vote to authorize it.
Every No vote will be used against them next election.

This is the strategy to save his rotting presidency.

Fortunately for the Dems the Abortion vote will be helpful for them.

What kind of a name is Buttigieg. Who comes up with these American surnames. Okay, it was probably us silly Europeans a few hundred years ago.

I'm sure it won't be long until Americans will start changing their last names to stuff like El Patriot or Freedom Fries or whatever those weirdo's fancy.

What kind of a name is Buttigieg. Who comes up with these American surnames. Okay, it was probably us silly Europeans a few hundred years ago.

I'm sure it won't be long until Americans will start changing their last names to stuff like El Patriot or Freedom Fries or whatever those weirdo's fancy.
Deez Nuts was a first mover.

Donald Trump Hints At Fox News Conspiracy Theory

Trump on Monday night suggested “something strange” is going on at his favorite cable network
Fox News after it hosted a town hall event Sunday with Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg.

“What’s going on with Fox, by the way? What’s going on there?” Trump asked at a rally in Montoursville, Pennsylvania.

“They’re putting more Democrats on than you have Republicans,” he continued. “Something strange is going on at Fox, folks. Something very strange.”

Trump, who is prone to hinting at and also spreaconspiracy theories, did not elaborate on what that “something strange” could be, however.

Kris Kobach demanded access to a government jet 24 hours a day and a chance to become homeland security secretary if he takes a job as Donald Trump’s immigration czar, the New York Times reported Monday evening.

The former Kansas secretary of state has given the White House a list of ten conditions. The full list, obtained by the Times:

1. Office in the West Wing.

2. Walk-in privileges with the president.

3. Assistant to the President rank - at highest pay level for WH senior staff.

4. Staff of 7 people (2 attorneys, 2 research analysts, 1 scheduler, 1 media person, 1 assistant).

5. POTUS sits down individually with Czar and the secretaries of Homeland Security, Defense, Justice, Ag, Interior, and Commerce, and tells each of the Secretaries to follow the directives of the Czar without delay, subject to appeal to the President in cases of disagreement.

6. 24/7 access to either a DHS or DOD jet. Czar must be on the border every week.

7. Ability to spend weekends in KS with family on way from border back to DC, unless POTUS needs Czar elsewhere.

8. Security detail if deemed necessary after security review.

9. Serve as the face of Trump immigration policy - the principal spokesman on television and in the media.

10. Promise that by November 1, 2019, the president will nominate Kris Kobach to be DHS Secretary, unless Kobach wishes to continue in Czar position.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-mueller-report-2020-democrats-latest-updates
Splutter”

Don’t know why he didn’t go the full monty and insist on being the next President.

Donald Trump Hints At Fox News Conspiracy Theory

Sounding more and more like an evangelical preacher, the way he speaks to his crowd...

I remember when he at least used to sound like a businessman that knew what he was talking about (was mostly blagging it but at still)... No point pretending anymore I guess?

Last edited:

A man determined not to be cowed by Dumbo’s tweets. Teaching youth life values.

I reckon someone will be along to list all the reasons why Amash is still a Republican and still a cnut very shortly.

Trump chooses the best people

Ben Carson gets schooled on the difference between foreclosures and Oreo cookies

He's at it again this morning.

I’m tending to look at his neurotic tweets much more positively. Every one of these tweets is a sign of the strain he’s under and the more stress we can put him under the better. It will definitely adversely affect his health. Causing someone illness is a path I’d rather not go down, even if they are called Trump, but with the Dems and GOP both seeming to want to ride his treason and illegal dealings out this may be the only option to incapacitate him that we are left with.

10 Trump rants in the last 5 hours. He’s up early so not sleeping well either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.