The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 2 Trillion dollar Infra structure deal Trump has agreed with Trump is nothing more than a bribe against impeachment.
In any case it wont pass the Senate because the Republicans are already asking how to pay for it.
They of course forgot the 2 Trllion dollar Tax cuts.

Once again they are talking of gutting "entitlement programs".

Just gotta love these guys.

This 2 Trillion dollar Infra structure deal Trump has agreed with Trump is nothing more than a bribe against impeachment.
In any case it wont pass the Senate because the Republicans are already asking how to pay for it.
They of course forgot the 2 Trllion dollar Tax cuts.

Once again they are talking of gutting "entitlement programs".

Just gotta love these guys.

I'm so for tax cuts and cutting entitlement programs

But one thing I demand of they do that. I want all my money back and I'll give my taxes to prove it. Every shit heap of a government employee that I've paid for gives me their salary for 24 years and donayes it to the homeless veterans.

I also want them to figure out 2 weeks sick and 2 weeks vacation.

And on minimum wage because my money is my money

He does or did, its $200k but donated it to Charity which was only a play for his followers "The President doesnt take a salary!!" Forgetting the fact he's violated the emoluments clause a thousand times over.

Do we actually know it's not the "Let Trump live like a rich person" charity he is donating it to?

He does or did, its $200k but donated it to Charity which was only a play for his followers "The President doesnt take a salary!!" Forgetting the fact he's violated the emoluments clause a thousand times over.

I guarantee you he wanted to keep it but someone advised him that he'll make it all back in four or five speaking engagements after his presidency and he reluctantly acquiesced.

I guarantee you he wanted to keep it but someone advised him that he'll make it all back in four or five speaking engagements after his presidency and he reluctantly acquiesced.
Wouldn't it be glorious if he sued the government from his jail cell for unpaid wages.

If I verbally polished his knob every day in twitter DMs to him, would I get the FR job?
Almost, but you’d also need to pledge to obey his every command and be devoid of any moral or ethical behaviour.
Agree to all that and you’re over qualified. Heck, you’ll be a shoe in, you won’t even need threatening.

Oh, here we go. You need to be accomplished (anything will do) apparently but lack inner strength. In other words you need to be a wimp, or be able to pretend you are a wimp.

Last edited:
Trump is following Steve Bannon's roadmap to as they see it MAGA. Capitalism, nationalism, and Judeo-Christian values.

Status
Not open for further replies.