The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melania's spokeswoman: "there was no message"

Trump: "it was a message to the meeeja"

He can't even stay on point with his fecking wife.
It's possible that Trump and his wife don't communicate much, and this is just him spouting the first inane rubbish that comes to his head, as usual.

It's possible that Trump and his wife don't communicate much, and this is just him spouting the first inane rubbish that comes to his head, as usual.

He also knows that people discussing her coat helps shift the narrative from the kids, Russia investigation, and his other general skullduggery.

Donald Trump said:
"I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
Christ, he's turned into Joan Rivers.

I'm still on team Melania. Telling him to feck off in public with his affectations has just bought her too much credit to bail yet.

I'm grappling with the thought process behind her wearing that coat and I just can't.

The wardrobe that must be available to her, the personal assistants etc etc... and they think, "Yeah, the day I'm visiting the border where 2000 kids have been separated from their parents is the day I'll wear a coat that says 'I don't really care'".

I'm grappling with the thought process behind her wearing that coat and I just can't.

The wardrobe that must be available to her, the personal assistants etc etc... and they think, "Yeah, the day I'm visiting the border where 2000 kids have been separated from their parents is the day I'll wear a coat that says 'I don't really care'".

Stuff like this makes you wonder how much of it is incompetence versus intentional distraction. Even two people involved with the policy choosing to dine at Mexican restaurants seems suspicious to me. Almost like they want to rile people up further.

Last edited:
It won't surprise me if that jacket is from the Ivanka Trump collection. The right wingers are going to buy them off the racks with money they don't have.

The only way it made any sense to me is if she meant it as a wake up call to people trying to claim the situation wasn’t that bad. It just doesn’t seem to make any sense otherwise, unless she’s completely crazy and devoid of any empathy, which would seem weird just a day or two after coming out publicly in support of the kids.

I can’t wait to be able to use... “it’s a States rights issue, the southern states did it to Lincoln in 1860” in defense of this against a redneck Trumpeteer.

States Rights :lol:

They're entitled to do this, right? They don't have to back down on it?

I'm wondering too would a Red state try some form of revenge law to ban Dem/Independent candidates.

States Rights :lol:

They're entitled to do this, right? They don't have to back down on it?

I'm wondering too would a Red state try some form of revenge law to ban Dem/Independent candidates.
Yeah, I mean... states set the rules for how they conduct elections. It literally is a states rights issue that they have authority over.

As I said, it has happened before. Lincoln wasn’t on the ballot in 10 of the soon to be Confederate states during the 1860 election.

Wow, is this how far we have all sank? That people are sceptical about every single thing even to the point where someone is judged to be faking her tears while getting upset from reading a story about thousands of babies and small children being taken from their families and imprisoned?

Damn.

No. She's just a weird person. Can't stand her schtick

The only way it made any sense to me is if she meant it as a wake up call to people trying to claim the situation wasn’t that bad. It just doesn’t seem to make any sense otherwise, unless she’s completely crazy and devoid of any empathy, which would seem weird just a day or two after coming out publicly in support of the kids.

Watching her interview the conclusion I came too pretty quickly is that she is as dumb as a rock. She probably just thinks it's a nice jacket. Let's not forget her turning up in flooded Houston wearing stilletos and aviator shades like she was off to some Milan fashion gig.

Stuff like this makes you wonder how much of it is incompetence versus intentional distraction. Even two people involved with the policy choosing to dine at Mexican restaurants seems suspicious to me. Almost like they want to rile people up further.

Deliberate agitation of the libtards is a confirmed tactic of Bannon/Miller etc al

If she only just found out how dishonest they are, it seems wierd that she no longer cares. That implies she did at some point care, but having just found it out, how could she have. Also if you no longer care, it seems wierd that at the point of no longer caring, you go to the trouble of buying a coat to specifically tell the world about it. Hmmmmm.

I think Trump maybe full of shit on this one..

Shocking, I know.

The Trumps: Bad hair; Don't care.

krustygetsbusted_14.jpg

"I heartily endorse this event or product."

While discussing Melania's peculiar choose of a jacket in 40deg weather and Trump doing his signature charade, many might've missed another Executive Order rescinding Obama's National Ocean Policy in favor of Big Oil and fishing companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.