The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took a combination of his daughter and wife complaining to him as well as immense public pressure as well as pressure from his party to get him to change his mind, and even then, the EO was so watered down that it basically doesn't change much.

It took a combination of his daughter and wife complaining to him as well as immense public pressure as well as pressure from his party to get him to change his mind, and even then, the EO was so watered down that it basically doesn't change much.
Exactly. Loopholes in the EO mean that children can still be separated en masse. But a Trump tweet isn't a Trump tweet without lying and hypocrisy, is it?

"They (the democrats) have created a massive child smuggling industry".

He literally says that.

When will Americans have enough of him?

Democrats are extremists. That's straight out of the Alex Jones play book.
He's clever with words. Think about the word extremist and what other context it is used. He is trying to draw parralels with Democrats and terrorists.

He uses words very carefully.

He's a scumbag. Truly the scum of the earth.

"They (the democrats) have created a massive child smuggling industry".

He literally says that.

When will Americans have enough of him?

I thought i'd heard that but i could not believe it . Surprised he never mentioned Pizzagate.

"you simply can't comprehend the genius of Donald Trump", yea I'm not clicking play on that, I like my phone and don't want to smash it against a wall.

Melania visiting a migrants centre near the mexican border. She is completely opposite to his husband :lol:

melania-1300.jpg

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a President blaming others quite as much as I have heard from Trump. Or am I just biased so selective?

I also heard a Republican claiming that they were the ones who are polite in debate and respectful of opposing opinion. Really?? They seem to be fanatical, borderline frenzied to me.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a President blaming others quite as much as I have heard from Trump. Or am I just biased so selective?

I also heard a Republican claiming that they were the ones who are polite in debate and respectful of opposing opinion. Really?? They seem to be fanatical, borderline frenzied to me.
The Fox News approach to creating grievances and blaming it on the opposition aligned perfectly with one of history's great narcissistic egomaniacs. That's why Trump became a Republican in the last 10-15 years and then ultimately came to be the perfect embodiment of the current GOP mentality.

They are simply checking what amount of atrocities their base is willing to take, yet. They will keep lowering the bar and at one point the "cleansing" starts. There's not much time left, I guess.

Chomsky with some typically keen insight into the "distraction" that is Trump. This thread should probably be locked :)

Chomsky with some typically keen insight into the "distraction" that is Trump. This thread should probably be locked :)

He's right about what's happening although there is little distraction about it outside his base. Most people see the delegitimization of institutions, the rule of law, the gaslighting, the "deconstruction of the administrative state" and the rest of it.

Yeah, it's great when our leaders behave like band members who are pissed off at NME reviews. So mature.

Melania's spokeswoman: "there was no message"

Trump: "it was a message to the meeeja"

He can't even stay on point with his fecking wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.