The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be tweeting 5-star reviews of They Dared to Dream next.

Why does Trump hate on Jeff Bezos: is it about power or money?
The owner of Amazon and the Washington Post keeps his counsel, spurring the president to ever-greater rage

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...jeff-bezos-amazon-washington-post-power-money

Good article. As I see things, its simply a matter of Trump being insecure that Bezos is worth over 100b while Trump is worth a "paltry" 2-3b. That and the fact that the WaPo have been all over him since he announced.

That last tweet was like Homer imagining that everyone's sentences contained the words 'Flaming Moe'.

Looks like Melania is the next one to be sacked from the Trump Administration:

I wonder what the odds are on the following;

He has a heart attack.
He gets impeached.
He finishes his term.

The guy must weight 250-260 pounds, he's basically a walrus that fell in a vat of Orange Tang, that jack hammers McDonalds 24/7.

He has a heart attack.
He gets impeached.
He finishes his term.

The guy must weight 250-260 pounds, he's basically a walrus that fell in a vat of Orange Tang, that jack hammers McDonalds 24/7.

Not to mention the fact that his past few doctor's visits have been manipulated to make him look healther. Who knows what his real bloodwork and lipid panel numbers are. Given his age, weight, and diet - Not very healthy I would imagine.

He has a heart attack.
He gets impeached.
He finishes his term.

If Dick Cheney could live through five heart attacks, I think Trump can live through this. Secret Service might also have some secret stuff to keep this bag of lard alive.

Focuses your attention on the word.

It's a genuine tactic, not just bad grammar.
True that. If you focus on the all caps and capitalized letters inside sentences, you get...

WITCH HUNT Russian Collusion Hoax Crooked Hillary Double Standard

(I might start doing this to all of his tweets)

If Dick Cheney could live through five heart attacks, I think Trump can live through this. Secret Service might also have some secret stuff to keep this bag of lard alive.
I’ve always wondered to myself, seriously, if presidents are given some shit we don’t know about to keep them going.

I mean... Bush’s and Obama’s daily routines were crazy and they did it for 8 years.

I’ve always wondered to myself, seriously, if presidents are given some shit we don’t know about to keep them going.

I mean... Bush’s and Obama’s daily routines were crazy and they did it for 8 years.

They were also in good physical shape. Dubya was a workout nut and Obama was naturally fit. Trump on the other hand is in his 70s and eats KFC and McDonalds. It will catch up with him at some point.

They were also in good physical shape. Dubya was a workout nut and Obama was naturally fit. Trump on the other hand is in his 70s and eats KFC and McDonalds. It will catch up with him at some point.
Yep.

You think they give them something though to help with stuff like jet lag, exhaustion, etc.?

Obama did look like he’d aged 16 years by the end, to be fair.

But even his supporters have to admit Trump is not near his peak physically or mentally, and his seemingly accelerating mental decline should be the worry for either side of the aisle.

Why does he keep capitalising random words?
I don't think they're random. Its a subtle ploy to emphasise certain points. Note 'Russian Collusion' is capitalised everytime, plus 'Hoax'. Also 'Crooked Hillary'.

I think it's just a very sly way of impregnating the key points/propaganda that he wants his readers to soak up.

I think he's been off twitter for a while now. No spelling and obvious grammar mistakes. Sometimes the tweets have metaphors and sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.