The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Everyone should just ignore him.
Probably gonna do that, to be honest. I've made a valiant attempt some pages ago to discuss Trump's policies with him, which he ignored only to continue making childish posts. It's clear that it's not even about elaborating his viewpoint. He's just here to talk shit. Surprised he hasn't been threadbanned yet.

By learning to spell.
I despise Trump; this derision goes beyond words, he is a pile in the asshole of the planet. A rotten, ignorant, corrupt, white supremacist pretend-Christian fake. I know there are different opinions in Israel as to the appropriate approach to their Palestinian neighbours and fellow citizens, but in my view the Zionist state has indulged itself in a series of brutal and illegal criminal enterprises, led by unscrupulous politicians playing on the fears of people. But - I totally respect the Jewish contribution to humanity. The major European powers (and citizens) need to apologise to the Jewish people for their treatment historically. I have always felt affinity; admired their (slightly generalised) temprament. Their cussedness, and what I percieve as dark humour and pessimism laced with hope. I visit synagogues with respect, and in particular, I deplore all crimes and opressions conducted against those of the Jewish faith, not just by Nazis, but by Europeans stretching back to time immemorial. I don't know the full story of the Syrian Jews, but you can talk to me about Medieval Spain, you can talk Russia, England; what countries wanted the refugee boats, during WWII? Right across the board, the Jewish people have been cruelly and brutally wronged, again and again, inevitably for no good reason. Non Jewish Europeans and Americans are quick to point out the horrors of Nazi death camps, but slower to acknowledge anti Semitism closer to home. Two wrongs, or 6,000 wrongs, however, don't make a right. The State of Israel has to show the world that it values difference, that it respects and cherishes its Palesinian (and Islamic) citizens and neighbours. Show us the true soul of Judasim, show strength and show mercy. That's all from me.

I despise Trump; this derision goes beyond words, he is a pile in the asshole of the planet. A rotten, ignorant, corrupt, white supremacist pretend-Christian fake. I know there are different opinions in Israel as to the appropriate approach to their Palestinian neighbours and fellow citizens, but in my view the Zionist state has indulged itself in a series of brutal and illegal criminal enterprises, led by unscrupulous politicians playing on the fears of people. But - I totally respect the Jewish contribution to humanity. The major European powers (and citizens) need to apologise to the Jewish people for their treatment historically. I have always felt affinity; admired their (slightly generalised) temprament. Their cussedness, and what I percieve as dark humour and pessimism laced with hope. I visit synagogues with respect, and in particular, I deplore all crimes and opressions conducted against those of the Jewish faith, not just by Nazis, but by Europeans stretching back to time immemorial. I don't know the full story of the Syrian Jews, but you can talk to me about Medieval Spain, you can talk Russia, England; what countries wanted the refugee boats, during WWII? Right across the board, the Jewish people have been cruelly and brutally wronged, again and again, inevitably for no good reason. Non Jewish Europeans and Americans are quick to point out the horrors of Nazi death camps, but slower to acknowledge anti Semitism closer to home. Two wrongs, or 6,000 wrongs, however, don't make a right. The State of Israel has to show the world that it values difference, that it respects and cherishes its Palesinian (and Islamic) citizens and neighbours. Show us the true soul of Judasim, show strength and show mercy. That's all from me.

Excellent post.....

Florida Man tells another man whose never been to Syria who has been, defending a Syrian man whose so knowledgeable about Syrian Jews he thinks they go to church.

All 9 of them.
You do know that english is my 2nd language right? I don't know what they are called in english but in Arabic it's close to church ie kanis as opposed to kaniseh, and again another false youtube video you have posted, why am I not surprised? This is my last reply to you, I will now ignore you. :)
PS: when I called you an islamophobe earlier it was because of multiple posts you made in other threads spreading false videos and nonesense not because you called Syrian refugees anti-semetic, maybe one day you'll lose your house and suffer exile like them, maybe then you will see someone call you or the ones you love the vile stuff you've said in the thread, then we'll see how you react.

Oh man, now the supreme leader of Iran gives me laughs...? This world is changing too rapidly for my little head.

I just want an Ayatollah to hint at the pee tape and I think humanity would have reached its peak.

I just want an Ayatollah to hint at the pee tape and I think humanity would have reached its peak.
I'm going to spread some unsubstantiated theories. I reckon there is a tape of prostitutes peeing on Obama's bed, but that in of itself isn't the issue considering all the things we already know about Donald Trump. I do think that there might have been a member of his family also in the room (not participating but watching) and this is the thing that makes the tape so controversial.

Khamenei wins the world championship - Supreme Shitposter.

Pasted-image-at-2018_01_07-06_01-PM.png

Yes but the term "antisemitic" has historically only applied to anti-Jewish sentiment. From Wikipedia:

"The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people, e.g., including Arabs and Assyrians. The compound word antisemite was popularized in Germany in 1879[6] as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass("Jew-hatred"),[7][8][9][10][11] and that has been its common use since then.[12][13]"
Yeah, but it's not completely true in the end, as even arabs are semitic and not all of them are muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.