The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't lose his money. He has 60+ million suckers to steal from even after he leaves.

I wouldn't be so sure. Legal fees could be crippling to him, especially if he is caught lying and it opens the door to many similar lawsuits against him.

I so hope everything falls down around him but he has been so lucky before I personally think he will find a way out of all this again.

Death is too good for him. I would prefer to see him humiliated and shamed out the White House, lose all his money and be disowned by Ivanka.
Might get 86’d by Russian spies if this investigation ends up going deep (and presuming it’s all true).

@SteveJ He's done a lot of terrifyingly inhumane things, but I'm not sure anything is worse than this. The reality of the story is awful but the fact he still manages to make it about himself, and embellishes it to make it even more crude and insult the injured man in the process, says so much about who he is.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.

Trump proceeds to explain that it was a $100,000-per-table fundraiser filled with deep-pocketed billionaires, and that the Marines were—for whatever reason—given tables in the very back of the ballroom (“the worst table in the whole place”). Oh, and that he was more preoccupied with his ballroom’s pristine marble floor than the octogenarian bleeding out on it.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

Giuliani: Trump is 'committed to' regime change in Iran

By BRENT D. GRIFFITHS

05/05/2018 06:31 PM EDT

Rudy Giuliani pushed for regime change in Iran on Saturday, saying President Donald Trump is "as committed to regime change as we are."

It's "the only way to peace in the Middle East" and "more important than an Israeli-Palestinian deal," Trump's newest attorney in the ongoing Russia probe and former mayor of New York City told reportersafter giving a speech to the Iran Freedom Convention for Democracy and Human Rights in Washington.

Giuliani: try and keep up, news caption guys, I said that ten minutes ago! What I say now is...

Toby Harnden in the Sunday Times writing today about Cohen’s reported (WSJ) ‘slush fund’ in the year prior to the presidential election. Three quarters of a million dollars to solve ‘problems’ for the orange. But what was this money spent on? Investigators know already, surely.

By BRENT D. GRIFFITHS

Rudy Giuliani pushed for regime change in Iran on Saturday, saying President Donald Trump is "as committed to regime change as we are."

It's "the only way to peace in the Middle East" and "more important than an Israeli-Palestinian deal," Trump's newest attorney in the ongoing Russia probe and former mayor of New York City told reportersafter giving a speech to the Iran Freedom Convention for Democracy and Human Rights in Washington.
How is he not fired yet?

Death is too good for him. I would prefer to see him humiliated and shamed out the White House, lose all his money and be disowned by Ivanka.
And before the last one a home made video of a 4some is relased featuring Bezos and Avenatti with Ivanka and Melania. "Check out sex tape, Donald"

By BRENT D. GRIFFITHS

They haven't learnt from the past, have they?

By BRENT D. GRIFFITHS

The president's attorney gets to know about foreign policy.

Actually, they probably have learned plenty. Sadly,
it's probably all the wrong things and they know this will be a way to enrich themselves more.
Fair point, tbh. Obama worked so hard to make a deal with Iran and now we are going back in time :(. The GOP are just a dangerous piece of crap.

You re almost starting to think Trump finally pissed off enough people to be sabotaged from within by using Giuliani as the destroyer. But then that would imply Giuliani is actually a pretty bright guy.
He is not. For whatever reason he has completely lost the plot in the last years.

I really began to despise Rudy after this:

Mocking Obama for deciding to help the poor and needy in his community instead of taking some asshole lawyer job at a high-powered firm. fecking bastards the lot of them.

Mocking Obama for deciding to help the poor and needy in his community instead of taking some asshole lawyer job at a high-powered firm. fecking bastards the lot of them.

Thankfully, not every American is like that bunch , however they are a pretty sizeble chunk, which is extremely disheartening.

Most of the right-wing will never change. The Tory are the same.

Is Giuliani on crack or something? This is the legendary prosecutor who took down the Mafia in the 80s, why is he coming across like the new intern?

Status
Not open for further replies.