The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump wanted Comey to investigate Golden Showers cause Melania wouldn't believe him. :lol:

Trump wanted Comey to investigate Golden Showers cause Melania wouldn't believe him. :lol:

Comey doesn't give a single feck does he? The worst has already happened for him personally. He knows he's going to have to testify against Trump in due time and he knows that is going to draw the dogs abuse from Trump leading up to it. He's a private citizen now and I guess he has every right to tell his side of the story as long as it's not revealing classified information. I suppose his thinking is "why does this guy get to say what he likes about people with no reply?", he's happy to be the one doing the replying.

:lol: this shit just gets better and better. TBH I don't want Donald to go.. his tenure has been wildly entertaining. Can the US handle going back to having a non-crackpot as POTUS

:lol:

"....His face appeared slightly orange with bright white half-moons under his eyes where I assumed he placed small tanning goggles, and impressively coifed, bright blond hair, which upon close inspection looked to be all his,” Comey wrote. “As he extended his hand, I made a mental note to check its size. It was smaller than mine, but did not seem unusually so...."

:lol:

"....His face appeared slightly orange with bright white half-moons under his eyes where I assumed he placed small tanning goggles, and impressively coifed, bright blond hair, which upon close inspection looked to be all his,” Comey wrote. “As he extended his hand, I made a mental note to check its size. It was smaller than mine, but did not seem unusually so...."

feck. I don't think this is just to sell his book at all. This is by design - he is taunting Trump into filing a lawsuit against him so he can get him into court under oath. At that point I think he will make Trump answer some really fecking tough questions. I thought the whole thing seemed a bit out of character from Comey, it isn't at all, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Yep, Comey could be deliberately infuriating him...like Graham & Bloom did to the Tooth Fairy in the Red Dragon novel.

His explanation for it after he had been fired was logical enough.
Not really, he disclosed something that had massive impact on the voting against Hillary but kept all the Trump stuff quiet. :mad:

TMZ.com said:
Boxer rocks Trump wall-themed shorts, gets crushed by Mexican

0413-francisco-vargas-rod-salka-america-shorts-espn-box-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.