The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people I know who are career military are probably throwing up reading that last tweet. What an absolute joke. One of these days we ll have a proper leader of this country again. I hope some publisher has a new book ready to go called "America's worst Presidents" with a picture of Donnie on the front cover, and a couple of blank pages between his section and whoever else finds a spot in there to indicate it isn't even close who is the absolutely worst.

Donald Trump and LVG are basically the same person.

I'm positive LVG thinks that Barca's, Bayerns and Uniteds future success are all because of him. Same as Trump thinking all good things are because of him.

He just needs to add the words shall and philosophy to his twitter vocabulary and the transformation is complete.

What on earth? I mean basically people have been saying this all over but how american actually have a President so lunatic and self-centered like this is beyond me. Still funny read it though.:lol::wenger::lol:
You don't have to take him seriously. That's the only way "to like him".

Phil always sounds like he's building up to punching you in the face. His kids must live in constant fear.

Lol. That's bold one. I mean it's the time and he's actually the potus still.

Respect is earned. Time respect the office of the President, they have every right to take issue with Trump for disrespecting it.

This is some crazy stuff.

I’ve said it before and I don’t want it to come across as conspiracy theorist, more cynical I guess and to be honest it’s probably a bit hypocritical because if I’m right about it I actually support it when I’d be critical if it was the R’s doing it... but I think a democratic entity is working overtime digging up these stories and drip feeding them and will be right up until November.

When he was hosting the apprentice do you think his network were oblivious to all the shenanigans?

The worst thing is that many famous people use a social media team to take care of their social media. Trump writes on them himself, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.