The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those missiles must have good genes, like their uncle from MIT.

Take that Cossack hat off, Don. Oh, it's your hair...

Its pretty significant that he's personally been criticising Russia and Putin in the last few days. I could be wrong, but i think this may be the first time he's called out Putin since he took office.

Not sure that's what is base really wants to hear. Anyway it's all for show.

Last edited:
@realDonaldTrump

5m

Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?

Its pretty significant that he's personally been criticising Russia and Putin in the last few days. I could be wrong, but i think this may be the first time he's called out Putin since he took office.

Aye, its long overdue for him to show some opposition to Russia, he's done nothing but act guilty on collusion since taking office.

Its all staged imo, he needs 'conflict' with Russia now Mueller's investigation is nearing conclusion to try and prove he isn't in Putin's pocket. People will die for it, maybe even Russians but its a small price to pay for Putin to keep his influence over the White House. It won't escalate.

He has to be a Manchurian candidate -- his English language literacy level is so poor, he can't possibly be a native speaker of the language. Berba learnt his English from The Godfather series.
Did Trump learn his English skills from Top Cat?

@realDonaldTrump

5m

Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?

Is that real? If so he sounds bipolar! One tweet taunting Russia and the next asking for cooperation. Really fecked up guy holding down the most important job in the world. Scary time to be alive. :nervous:

Is that real? If so he sounds bipolar! One tweet taunting Russia and the next asking for cooperation. Really fecked up guy holding down the most important job in the world. Scary time to be alive. :nervous:

"One day the great War will come out of some damned foolish thing on Twitter."

I think we can be pretty sure he only wrote one of those tweets himself.

He's schizophrenic and simultaneously playing good cop and bad cop.

"I (we) are doing things nobody thought possible"

:nervous:

Knowing fully well that Trump is not carefully wording his tweets this is really opening room for interpretations. "no collusion or obstruction other than I fight back" e contrario means that yes, there is in fact collusion and obstruction but only in the process of his 'fighting back'. Since neither are a legitimate way to fight back in general and even dramatically less so in a legal matter he is basically admitting guilt. Ignorance is no excuse in law.

This is even better:

:lol::lol:

This sort of thing is going to send me insane, it makes me almost certain we're living in a simulation and the ones controlling it are bored and starting to feck with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.