The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing that guy's twitter is gonna vanish pretty soon. Weirdo.

He is trying to undermine the investigations. Far worse than Nixon.

It hasn't gone unnoticed. A recent memo in some of the Manafort court papers made clear that obstruction of justice is being monitored and there are various entities suspected of it.

It hasn't gone unnoticed. A recent memo in some of the Manafort court papers made clear that obstruction of justice is being monitored and there are various entities suspected of it.
Hope so. A president isn't above the law, as it has already been proved in the past.

WAR! What is it good for?.........

Yet another seed planted to grow in his supporters minds so in a few months time they can justify a war as they will think it was their idea and Trump had no alternative.

First time I've ever seen Trump directly criticize Putin for something.
"Lyin' Ted Cruz"
"Little Marco Rubio"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Animal Assad"
"Pocahontas"

"President Putin"

He fears the pee tapes.

WAR! What is it good for?.........

Yet another seed planted to grow in his supporters minds so in a few months time they can justify a war as they will think it was their idea and Trump had no alternative.

I think Trump is a wimp when it comes to this sort of thing. Even Obama was more masculine in terms of taking action.

If anything he'll do what he did last year, briefly bomb him and then just leave things as they are afterwards.

If anything he'll do what he did last year, briefly bomb him and then just leave things as they are afterwards.

He suggested in recent days he may pull troops out. Assad's chemical attack may now compel him to change his mind.

I think Trump is a wimp when it comes to this sort of thing. Even Obama was more masculine in terms of taking action.

I agree, but he's also completely clueless too. Worse he needs a constant excuse or escapegoatand he has been constantly setting Iran up to be just that. He will ramp things up further when he finally pulls out of the Iran agreement.

I dont know when but I can just feel it coming as the actions and last attempts to cling on to power and his base from a desperate leader who knows he has nowhere left to turn.

I agree, but he's also completely clueless too. Worse he needs a constant excuse or escapegoatand he has been constantly setting Iran up to be just that. He will ramp things up further when he finally pulls out of the Iran agreement.

I dont know when but I can just feel it coming as the actions and last attempts to cling on to power and his base from a desperate leader who knows he has nowhere left to turn.

You're correct - war always prompts a country to rally around their leader to a certain extent. Although I feel protests would dwarf Iraq tenfold if Trump tried to go into Iran.

Donald-Trump-tweet-892404.jpg

You're correct - war always prompts a country to rally around their leader to a certain extent. Although I feel protests would dwarf Iraq tenfold if Trump tried to go into Iran.

He wouldn't go into Iran - but I'm confident he will try something or the other in Syria, which would be the safer option in terms of rallying international support since the country is now basically run by the new axis of evil.

Chemical attack, after Trump indicated he was willing to pull out.I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.