The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's just come out with the "there's massive voter fraud" line again

Trumps lawyers must both hate and love him at the same time.

Such a dumb client, can't take on the most basic instructions, but my god, the billable hours :drool:

Such a dumb client, can't take on the most basic instructions, but my god, the billable hours :drool:

I’d love to hear what they really think of him. Does it make their job harder or more enjoyable/profitable that he’s a complete and utter clutz?

I’d love to hear what they really think of him. Does it make their job harder or more enjoyable/profitable that he’s a complete and utter clutz?

After John dowd left who exactly is his legal team?
diGenova didnt work out eiither so I am not sue who is still there. Jared has top notch legal counsel but Trump seems to be working with the B team.

I don't get it. Hasn't it been stated that Trump never knew about it and that this was being handled through an LLC? What makes this different this time?
trumps on the record for saying it now. if/when deposed under oath he will either have to purger himself or admit to missleading the american public and probably his wife. its a no win situation for him. Avenatti has reinstated his plee for a deposition of trump based on his comments right there. He really was best served keeping quiet and not confirming any of the scenarios.

trumps on the record for saying it now. if/when deposed under oath he will either have to purger himself or admit to missleading the american public and probably his wife. its a no win situation for him. Avenatti has reinstated his plee for a deposition of trump based on his comments right there. He really was best served keeping quiet and not confirming any of the scenarios.
All good points. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.