The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is brand now. Just breaking now. It should get him sacked soon since he triumphantly declared on the Fox News interview that he never heard about it.

Negative coverage about Pruitt just won't go away. Again in the news for reassigning his security detail because he pointed out that sirens can only be used for emergency :wenger:

What is he even saying? Despite his accent i can understand the words coming from his mouth, but it makes no sense

It was tough for the Gov to concentrate and make sense when Trump's underneath the table providing him sexy-time.

According to NYT

Among Mr. Pruitt’s requests, some of which were declined: a $100,000-a-month charter aircraft membership, a bulletproof security desk, a 20-person protective detail and the use of lights and sirens to speed his motorcade’s trips through Washington (including to a trendy French restaurant).

Feeding his base. If he tells them there's massive voter fraud they'd be more inclined to go vote for him.
lets be honest in Trump we have somebody with well publicized potential and proven connections to organised crime - well known for being basically a not very nice person on TV with zero political experience and had the whole grab em by the pu$$y stuff surrounding a campaign built around basically name calling "little" marco, "lyin" ted and "crooked" hillary

Yet he won the election!... I think we actually have to give him a bit of credit for that and sadly he simply cant be as thick as his speeches would convince you he is - and he clearly knows how to mobileise his base (or his basket of deplorables which kind of proves how difficult it is to get away with the stuff he says / does without it backfiring)

He is very calculating and he is getting his base ready for the fight (hopefully political though i wouldnt rule out him going full on civil war if thats what it took) to keep him in power

And sadly i think hes bloody good at it and he is going to win in 2020

lets be honest in Trump we have somebody with well publicized potential and proven connections to organised crime - well known for being basically a not very nice person on TV with zero political experience and had the whole grab em by the pu$$y stuff surrounding a campaign built around basically name calling "little" marco, "lyin" ted and "crooked" hillary

Yet he won the election!... I think we actually have to give him a bit of credit for that and sadly he simply cant be as thick as his speeches would convince you he is - and he clearly knows how to mobileise his base (or his basket of deplorables which kind of proves how difficult it is to get away with the stuff he says / does without it backfiring)

He is very calculating and he is getting his base ready for the fight (hopefully political though i wouldnt rule out him going full on civil war if thats what it took) to keep him in power

And sadly i think hes bloody good at it and he is going to win in 2020
He’s a good salesman who is helped by gullible people with dodgy views.

To be fair, Central American women trying to migrate are especially vulnerable and a lot of bad things happen to them. But it’s due to the War on Drugs that it’s happening... the war his Attorney General is re-escalating.

Which is why Sessions is one of the worst and most harmful people of this regime.

Sessions is not a decent human being. One hour of research on him and you'd realize this.

To be fair, Central American women trying to migrate are especially vulnerable and a lot of bad things happen to them. But it’s due to the War on Drugs that it’s happening... the war his Attorney General is re-escalating.

Which is why Sessions is one of the worst and most harmful people of this regime.

I absolutely could believe this is the case, but his use of language in describing it shows once again what an utter sociopath he is. Makes it sound like he's describing a stock price.

So Pruitt getting scaked soon then.

He will be sitting there thinking " don't fire this one don't fire this one don't fire this one". But when it's pointed out that Pruitt's requests seems a lot like him wanting vice presidential perks then Pruitt is toast.

Trump in 2015:

We’re fighting a very politically correct war,” Trump said. “And the other thing with the terrorists — you have to take out their families. When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families! They care about their lives, don’t kid yourselves. They say they don’t care about their lives. But you have to take out their families.”

Trump is right about one thing, China shouldn't be classed as a developing country by the WTO, with all the perks that carries. Parts of rural China might be at the level of a developing country by Western standards, but their industry, infrastructure and trade sure isn't.

Maher and Rivera opening segment is all over the place.

Yeah that was really disappointing from Geraldo. That said, they have known eachother since the 70s and Geraldo obviously likes having access so he isn't likely to criticize him.

A lot of stuff get criticized just because it is Trump, that memo is totally understandable and the same method that a lot of European countries use.

Status
Not open for further replies.