The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was started by a Roseanne Barr Tweet and is absolutely bullshit and has no merit whatsoever. The FBI have cracked some paedophile rings but Roseanne made out Trump has single handedly stopped child abuse.

The whole thing was apparently started by some genious on 4chan, so obviously it's 100% true.

So apparently the US has told Russia that they can replace the 60 expelled diplomats with another 60 new diplomats. Russia are bragging on their national television that America has shafted the UK and left them hanging.

So apparently the US has told Russia that they can replace the 60 expelled diplomats with another 60 new diplomats. Russia are bragging on their national television that America has shafted the UK and left them hanging.
If this is true then it's America that's been shafted. Britain realises that we work at the will of a foreign power(USA). America working on the will of a foreign power will be harder to stomach for Americans though as they see themselves as THE world power.

What do Americans think of Sinclair Media spreading Trumps Fake News message across their local channels across the country?

It's something that John Oliver was highlighting 8 months ago that CNN is picking up now.

And yet, as we always say, therllth be those among his supporters who will still think he can do no wrong, ironically ones who'd be roaring about commies if Dems we're doing it.

"It's just common sense, it's a good idea to maintain a strong relationship with the Russians"
"Ehhh, Putin is literally sitting at the Resolute desk and told Donald to go take a nap"
"It's just building relations, not rolling over like Obama did"

Judging on the look there, I'd be making sure Barron has no access to firearms anytime soon, for both his and other people's safety.

I despise Trump as much as anyone else but don't joke about his boy. Eric and Donald Jr provide more than enough material for Lulz without going after Barron. The lad is innocent to all of this and his siblings are all complicit so he isn't fair game.

Also he is reported to be autistic, having an autistic child myself I personally don't think It's acceptable to even joke about him.

When they go low... we go high and all that.

What do Americans think of Sinclair Media spreading Trumps Fake News message across their local channels across the country?

It's something that John Oliver was highlighting 8 months ago that CNN is picking up now.

Its an obvious attempt by right wingers to take over and consolidate narratives at the local level - which are generally places where people vote Republican. In essence, its a way to keep their flock in line at the local level much as they do at the national level through Fox and Talk Radio.

I despise Trump as much as anyone else but don't joke about his boy. Eric and Donald Jr provide more than enough material for Lulz without going after Barron. The lad is innocent to all of this and his siblings are all complicit so he isn't fair game.

Also he is reported to be autistic, having an autistic child myself I personally don't think It's acceptable to even joke about him.

Definitely. That seems to be the general consensus among both sides with Baron and also Tiffany. The three older kids are definitely fair game though....

Definitely. That seems to be the general consensus among both sides with Baron and also Tiffany. The three older kids are definitely fair game though....

I've not seen that Tweet before but she speaks from experience there. Fair play and much respect to her for that. Damn, she's actually more Presidential than her mother without actually trying to be. :lol:

It was more a remark of how sad he looks (to the point of going postal) rather than picking apart anything that might potentially be wrong with him. It's hard to imagine he has a nice life with such a piece of shit father that clearly only loves himself and Ivanka, a whole bunch of shitelords for family and the added pressure of being a son to the President of the United States. An already seriously abnormal life made a whole load worse.

I had no idea before I made the remark that he might have a condition so forgive me my friend. I didn't joke, more passed comment due to the picture. Certainly I'll refrain from remarks in the future.

It was more a remark of how sad he looks (to the point of going postal) rather than picking apart anything that might potentially be wrong with him. It's hard to imagine he has a nice life with such a piece of shit father that clearly only loves himself and Ivanka, a whole bunch of shitelords for family and the added pressure of being a son to the President of the United States. An already seriously abnormal life made a whole load worse.

I had no idea before I made the remark that he might have a condition so forgive me my friend. I didn't joke, more passed comment due to the picture. Certainly I'll refrain from remarks in the future.

Fair enough mate, don't worry I'm not offended. I just think that Trump and his elder kids provide more than enough ammunition without going after one who isn't even a teenager yet.

Just remember the kids are innocent and it is them that suffer. Can you imagine what this poor lad goes through at school each day? What he hears about his dad and his mum and uncles and aunties?

Then imagine how that feels when combined with a condition such as autism. Actually, that may protect him in a twisted ironic way.

Nevertheless, my point still stands. He's a kid. An innocent one. Go after his feckwit family instead.

Whilst we're on this - I'm not sure Melania Trump is fair game, personally - with the rare exceptions of those extremely rare exceptions where she does get involved in politics.

I find it pretty distasteful when people are pouring through the Stormy Daniel's stuff and debating her views on her marriage or her legal options. From what I've seen she is not keen to have political influence and should be left alone as much as possible.

Whilst we're on this - I'm not sure Melania Trump is fair game, personally - with the rare exceptions of those extremely rare exceptions where she does get involved in politics.

I find it pretty distasteful when people are pouring through the Stormy Daniel's stuff and debating her views on her marriage or her legal options. From what I've seen she is not keen to have political influence and should be left alone as much as possible.

What about her campaign on cyber-bullying?

What about her campaign on cyber-bullying?
As, I said, there are rare exceptions. If you really think the pathetic virtue signalling nonsense she very occasionally reads out, on the topic, constitutes a level of political activity that justifies how much we talk about her (which is, of course, never about her politics) then I would question that one.

She became fair game after she went on TV shows asking to see Obama's birth certificate.

Its an obvious attempt by right wingers to take over and consolidate narratives at the local level - which are generally places where people vote Republican. In essence, its a way to keep their flock in line at the local level much as they do at the national level through Fox and Talk Radio.
Exactly.

What do you mean she 'signed up for this' ? You mean she married Donald Trump?

And actively involved herself in his plans, including the likes of the above where she went after Obama based on nothing but racism. I've absolutely zero sympathy for her.

That is not a current political matter.

So what? She should have sat out the birther movement and his campaign if she wanted to be left alone. Just because she's been a bit quiet these last few months, doesn't mean she's suddenly off limits.

And actively involved herself in his plans, including the likes of the above where she went after Obama based on nothing but racism. I've absolutely zero sympathy for her.
I'm not advocating sympathy for her, at all. I'm advocating disinterest in a largely apolitical figure.
So what? She should have sat out the birther movement and his campaign if she wanted to be left alone. Just because she's been a bit quiet these last few months, doesn't mean she's suddenly off limits.
I think it does. I think it makes her irrelevant and that irrelevance can be seen by the fact none of the discussion of her ever relates to her occasional forays in to politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.