The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he won't. He'll just go:

"WOW GREAT words from a SMART person, per @FoxAndFriends, "trade wars proven to increase GDP", MUST protect USA from now ON!"
“GOOD words from economy expert Barraco Barner (don’t know him but looks smart, should run for President after me?) who said ‘Trump likes to think that he’s smart’. THANK YOU BARRACO!”

“GOOD words from economy expert Barraco Barner (don’t know him but looks smart, should run for President after me?) who said ‘Trump likes to think that he’s smart’. THANK YOU BARRACO!”
:lol::lol:

Is he suggesting that we should restrict people before they go through due process? I thought he said earlier that due process should come first?? Or is that only for his friends?
At this point in time I'm starting to think they all read or paraphrase from a bullet pointed list handed out each day.

So sick and tired of this guy and his corrupt government. All he does is takes care of his chums and screws over the very same poor people that voted for him and he made promises to. Not that it will happen, but I hope he ends up going bankrupt and screwed in every business deal in the future.

That's actually insider trading. He could get into serious trouble for that.
Yeah but he seems to think that being president puts him above the law. He's acting like Putin does trying to run the country the way that Putin does it. I think he saw the Putin way to massive wealth and though he'd have some of that. I'm hoping that America proves to be above such corruption.

The shitshow must go on...

WASHINGTON — With global markets shaken by President Donald Trump's surprise decision to impose strict tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, the president went into battle mode on Friday: "Trade wars are good, and easy to win," he wrote on Twitter.

But the public show of confidence belies the fact that Trump's policy maneuver, which may ultimately harm U.S. companies and American consumers, was announced without any internal review by government lawyers or his own staff, according to a review of an internal White House document.

According to two officials, Trump's decision to launch a potential trade war was born out of anger at other simmering issues and the result of a broken internal process that has failed to deliver him consensus views that represent the best advice of his team.

On Wednesday evening, the president became "unglued," in the words of one official familiar with the president's state of mind.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...d-when-he-started-trade-war-officials-n852641

Yeah but he seems to think that being president puts him above the law. He's acting like Putin does trying to run the country the way that Putin does it. I think he saw the Putin way to massive wealth and though he'd have some of that. I'm hoping that America proves to be above such corruption.

I meant its insider trading by Icahn, not Trump. Trump may not face consequences over it (even though he should), but Icahn easily could.

I understand he has to defend his voters, but it is very small-minded to have an economy only based on steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.