The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will come out of it well...
Essentially the manuchi won't be discussed... it's just going to be him tweeting #schumershutdown and no wall no deal or dems shut down services to Americans to protect illegal immigrants.
He's gonna control the narative and he knows it
The simplest narrative is that the GOP is in control of everything and it happened on their watch. That will be the biggest takeaway, regardless of the spin. Hopefully there's political fallout as a result.

Not to be the party pooper but do you think he was meant to say torn instead of born? Turns it into the perfect Pence speech with that tweak.

He was according to the BBC. The White House had to correct him :lol:

He was according to the BBC. The White House had to correct him :lol:

Is that even right though? I'm unsure of any Abortion law that allows you to "rip" a baby out in the 9th month i.e basically giving birth, i always thought it was before the 3rd trimester? Unless of course Health Complications and the like even then i'm sure that's a cesarean.

Is that even right though? I'm unsure of any Abortion law that allows you to "rip" a baby out in the 9th month i.e basically giving birth, i always thought it was before the 3rd trimester?
It's more commonly known as a C-section tbf. But come on, he's not a rocket scientists, you can't expect him to know what that is.

The simplest narrative is that the GOP is in control of everything and it happened on their watch. That will be the biggest takeaway, regardless of the spin. Hopefully there's political fallout as a result.
Meh 60 votes needed... only 51 reps regardless of if they all voted for it the spin will be... DEMS put illegals ahead of Americans.. .. #maga... build the wall etc

Also, you can only laugh at this kind of shite.

Rule #1 in the authoritarian handbook: Always blame someone else
C724uXTVYAARvDl.jpg

I understand that Manchin's situation is dicey with a state that voted for Donald Trump, but what is the idea behind this vote? Either way, it seems the shutdown is a foregone conclusion and what's the point of a show vote for funding the government? At least, if you have to die, die with your party.

Red state dems face tough election races, so they have to be seen as though they can work with Trump and the GOP on certain things. Manchin will need the votes of those who lean Republican to get reelected.

This should provide the final nail in the coffin of any support the republicans have in any future elections. It wont of course.

Government doesn't have any money. They we're running on interim spending bills since September but now Dems voted against an interim funding

Do any other democracies have something like this? I don't understand the benefit.

Do any other democracies have something like this? I don't understand the benefit.
In parliamentary democracies it would tend to result in a general election, but the US system is basically one of regimented chaos these days.

:lol: CNN are not making it any easier on themselves. I'm sure the Trump fans will claim this is another example of fake news.

Well he's certainly full of 'it' too.

This is just ridiculous. Kushner has been given access to the "Presidential Daily Brief", which contains highly classified and top secret information.

Also worth noting he still hasn't been given a security clearance because of his lies and dodgy behaviour.

This is just ridiculous. Kushner has been given access to the "Presidential Daily Brief", which contains highly classified and top secret information.

Also worth noting he still hasn't been given a security clearance because of his lies and dodgy behaviour.

Literally only there because he's married to Trump's ex.

He has an interim clearance. The full adjudication of his final clearance is apparently being delayed because of all his legal drama.

Anyone see Bill Maher last night? He had Micheal Wolff on and he said there was something really big that he left out of the book. Maher asked if it was about Trump having a current affair with someone and he said yes but that it was so explosive that he couldn't put it in without absolute proof but that it was hinted at in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.