The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys imagine the conversations that have gone on in the Situation Room the last 12 months, and what must go through the Joint Chiefs' minds...

Looking certain now they've not got the votes.

Its unclear how Brown, Nelson & Mckaskill are voting, but their votes wont be enough for the bill to pass.

Last edited:
I reckon it's only a matter of time before a woman comes forward and says Donald paid for them to get an abortion. Someone with his womanising past and moral vacuum, it seems inevitable.

I mean, Eric looks like he survived it, just...

Looking certain now they've not got the votes.

Its unclear how Brown, Nelson & Mckaskill are voting, but their votes wont be enough for the bill to pass.

I understand that Manchin's situation is dicey with a state that voted for Donald Trump, but what is the idea behind this vote? Either way, it seems the shutdown is a foregone conclusion and what's the point of a show vote for funding the government? At least, if you have to die, die with your party.

Shit, we're on the 1488 page!
*waves at upcoming doom*

I understand Doug Jones voting for it, afterall he's still in Alabama and dude's gotta watch his ass.

He's going to get kicked out regardless since the next opponent isn't a paedophile.

"Are there no prisons?"
————"Plenty of prisons..."
"And the Union workhouses." demanded Scrooge. "Are they still in operation?"
————"Both very busy, sir..."
"Those who are badly off must go there."
————"Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
"If they would rather die," said Scrooge, "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Always a tweet etc (loads in this case)

Status
Not open for further replies.