The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the picture has a nice white cross on it. It's meant for the evangelicals not for the other religions that don't vote for him
Indeed. Let's just appoint Pence high priest like some kind of Ayatollah in Iran to speed up our downward spiral similar to the one that country experienced. Fecking hell I never thought we could sink this low and every day we seem to reach a new bottom.

Yep....although the BMI thing only looks at height and weight, which is why its not particularly useful in terms of gauging ones overall health.
Indeed. Whilst I find it entirely believable that the white house would wish to present us with 'alternative figures' in this instance, they would only be doing so because they know the media is childish and would revel in 'Trump is obese headlines' rather than treating BMI as it should be treated.

So his weight and height calculation comes out with a BMI of 29.9 - just under being able to call him obese. :smirk:

Just noticed people on twitter are sending up Trumps birther stuff with the hashtag #girthermovement :lol:

North Korea and South Korea just became a joint Olympic team. The SK president prefers reconciliation with the North rather than hardline tactics (and has for a long time).

4838EE2200000578-5277767-image-a-12_1516181614581.jpg

Obama is 6.1 That's a really negligible 2 inches there Donald.

Didn't some doctor come out during the campaign and claim that Trump was the healthiest person who had ever run for president?
Yeah but, personally, I was always unsure of the credentials of Trump's GP Dr Zhivago.

Status
Not open for further replies.