The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to shut up while he's talking. He's talking over her a little but she's out of control.

That's her style though. To be fair, It's how most Trump surrogates play the media. Lewandowski is the same, as is Miller too. They also completely ignore the subject and rarely if ever answer a direct question. But what do you do? You have to have them on otherwise you get accused of being one sided. It's a no win situation. Cuomo handles it better than most tbh but I feel they could really do with a Paxman over there at the moment.

That's her style though. To be fair, It's how most Trump surrogates play the media. Lewandowski is the same, as is Miller too. They also completely ignore the subject and rarely if ever answer a direct question. But what do you do? You have to have them on otherwise you get accused of being one sided. It's a no win situation. Cuomo handles it better than most tbh but I feel they could really do with a Paxman over there at the moment.
I think they need to say "would you like a second attempt to answer my actual question?" Then "would you like a third and final try to answer my question?" No fourth chance. Cut the mic.

That's quite the fix :lol:
He did not he did not he did not

:lol:

That was some viewing.

I do love Ana though, this woman is ruthless and doesn't hold back. She's a real fiesty one. Smart too. Ive yet to see anyone better her in an argument.

Edit* I also love Cuomo! He's great. He's got a lovely manner and he's smart and articulate. My respect for him went up so much when he was broadcasting during the hurricane.

That was some viewing.

I do love Ana though, this woman is ruthless and doesn't hold back. She's a real fiesty one. Smart too. Ive yet to see anyone better her in an argument.

Edit* I also love Cuomo! He's great. He's got a lovely manner and he's smart and articulate. My respect for him went up so much when he was broadcasting during the hurricane.
He's the perfect example of don't judge a book by it's cover.

I've not seen a lot of Ana but she's been very good every time I have.

That was some viewing.

I just rewound and I think I missed a he did not!

That was some viewing.

Cuomo's a quality journalist. Will miss him not presenting the breakfast show in the future, as it looks inevitable CNN will make the evening show permanent.

He's the perfect example of don't judge a book by it's cover.

I've not seen a lot of Ana but she's been very good every time I have.

My god he is buff! The man has arms like Arnie and he's tall too. Over 6ft I think :lol:

Ana is just amazing. She's so straight to the point. She's Smart, articulate and always knows exactly what she is talking about. I have so much admiration for her. I would hate to have an argument with her, she would tear me to pieces. As I said, I've yet to see her bested.

Trump's making CNN relevant again. They were so bad about 5-10 years ago I had to stop watching. I used to watch all the time. I think I had the hots for Paula Zahn many years ago :lol:

My god he is buff! The man has arms like Arnie and he's tall too. Over 6ft I think :lol:

Ana is just amazing. She's so straight to the point. She's Smart, articulate and always knows exactly what she is talking about. I have so much admiration for her. I would hate to have an argument with her, she would tear me to pieces. As I said, I've yet to see her bested.
Dreamy smile too :drool:

Trump's making CNN relevant again. They were so bad about 5-10 years ago I had to stop watching. I used to watch all the time. I think I had the hots for Paula Zahn many years ago :lol:

I love CNN. The UK version sucks a bit as It's full of fill in shows like now Don Lemon is on for two hours but we only get one as it goes over to Amanpour after an hour which is always mega frustrating. It also has lots of African based shows too. But at the same time it has some great extras like the Culinary Journeys show which I love. The New Orleans episode was amazing.

I love CNN. The UK version sucks a bit as It's full of fill in shows like now Don Lemon is on for two hours but we only get one as it goes over to Amanpour after an hour which is always mega frustrating. It also has lots of African based shows too. But at the same time it has some great extras like the Culinary Journeys show which I love. The New Orleans episode was amazing.
The UK has superb news which is sorely missing here. I miss the news shows. BBC then ITN right after.

The UK has superb news which is sorely missing here. I miss the news shows. BBC then ITN right after.

Yeah agreed, and Channel 4 News is also extremely good. Channel 4 just had an amazing 4 part documentary about Trump. It was outstanding. We are lucky here to be honest. I also love Sky news, just when Kay isn't on it she's awful. Like the worst ever.

Apparently the libel laws in the UK are much stricter than in the US ? Trump would have a field day if he was in charge over there.

Apparently the libel laws in the UK are much stricter than in the US ? Trump would have a field day if he was in charge over there.

No mate. I've said this a few times. He wants to replicate our libel laws but ultimately they would only end up hurting him. Yes, they are stricter but it just means you can't outright lie and defame people or just make shit up.

If the laws were like here the onus would be on Trump to have to prove his statements and with so much evidence contradicting him and proving he is lying he would literally be fecked. The burden of proof is the main issue in any case. Trump would probably be bankrupt very quickly.

So yeah, the laws here are more strict, but as I have said, Trump needs to be careful what he wishes for.

Status
Not open for further replies.