The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

us.army_.likes_.jpg

Miller Tapper interview is melting down. Miller completely going after Jake on live TV

Tapper is the boss. I’ll tune in to this later, he lives for this sort of thing.

Why even have him on in the first place?
Exactly...
Err for this?
I get where you're coming from but half of us will see it and laugh at an idiot liar getting shut down and half will look at it as the nasty fake media attacking and censoring one of their own. Annoys me tbh but I get why they do it...
But he's not handling it very well tho is he... Not atm.

One of Bannon’s quotes from the book

“Miller, a fifty-five year old trapped in a thirty-two year old’s body.”

Err for this?

For what? If you're going to cut short the interview when he lies/gets off topic, then there's no point having him on in the first place. They just gave him 10 minutes to spout his propaganda and try to delegitimize the media.

One of Bannon’s quotes from the book

“Miller, a fifty-five year old trapped in a thirty-two year old’s body.”
Tell me Tapper mentioned that one pls :lol:
For what? If you're going to cut short the interview when he lies/gets off topic, then there's no point having him on in the first place. They just gave him 10 minutes to spout his propaganda and try to delegitimize the media.
Similar to the Gorka interview. Just seems pointless, but I guess they do it as people will bitch otherwise.

Worst still it's like pretty much all of them and the Rs seem to be reading from the same memo on this one. It's like a fecking cult tbh...

To bring attention to the country of how much of a numskull this guy is. He’s a name in the Admin at the minute and that carries respect and authority due to the history of the office. It’s important to show the country exactly who these people are and why they should not be taken seriously.

You can’t just let them get on with their job in the background without someone pointing out how mentally deficient they are.

Doesn't he even have the shabby wit to label Tapper 'Fake Jake'? Poor stuff, Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.