The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's personally responsible for planes remaining in the air.

If that's not genius i don't know what is.

He's a living, breathing meme at this point. The POTUS feels the need to publicly state that mental stability is one of his greatest assets. What a time to be alive :lol:
Many people have said I'm the most stable person in the world. I have HUGE stability huge!

mr-ed-512x270.jpg

stable genius

Trump giving a presser at Camp David with all the GOP behind him now. Obvious attempt by the GOP to show solidarity.

"You wouldn't have things like that happen where you can say whatever comes to your head."

Seriously this has to be satire.

According to one big-name news outlet, there are 'dozens' of tapes. Some people didn't realise they weren't speaking off the record, apparently.

per Steely Dan
You been tellin' me you're a genius since you were seventeen
In all the time I've known you, I still don't know what you mean
The weekend at the college didn't turn out like you planned
The things that pass for knowledge, I can't understand

Still hard to believe a sitting U.S. President has to get the entire Republican Party leadership behind him at a presser and attempt to convince the public he isn't a fecking moron because he went to the best colleges.

According to one big-name news outlet, there are 'dozens' of tapes. Some people didn't realise they weren't speaking off the record, apparently.
Wouldn't those be inadmissible? I remember reading somewhere that any recording devices have to be disclosed before using them, or else their use is forbidden.

Wouldn't those be inadmissible? I remember reading somewhere that any recording devices have to be disclosed before using them, or else their use is forbidden.
We'll be able to tell by the lawsuits...or lack of them.

On the phone certainly but I didn't know that about in physical interviews.

Still hard to believe a sitting U.S. President has to get the entire Republican Party leadership behind him at a presser and attempt to convince the public he isn't a fecking moron because he went to the best colleges.
A shame the rest of the US isn't smart enough to see it and force these shits out of office.

Status
Not open for further replies.