The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever seen the famed Huckabee family picture?

What has been seen cannot be unseen. You have been warned.

Huck%20Fam.jpg

I hear biscuits and gravy is big in Arkansas

Here's another family photo from a later date in their lives. Sarah clearly peaked around 19. There's also a new dog, and it's black so may have been a temp hire.

Besides the dad and Sara, are any of them still alive? They have to be poster child family for diabetes and other obesity chronic diseases.

Besides the dad and Sara, are any of them still alive? They have to be poster child family for diabetes and other obesity chronic diseases.

Not sure. One of the sons was once accused/charged for torturing a dog, think it was with a taser gun, but was never prosecuted (daddy got him off the hook). Was apparently a huge fiasco in the state back then, drew a lot of criticism.

Btw, the Cruz/Huckabee offspring is seemingly doing some kind of hand sign if you look closely. Is he doing the shocker?

(Tweets from Gregory Korte,
White House correspondent, USA Today):

Gregory Korte‏Verified account@gregorykorte
Just stumbled across this transition pool report from Trump Tower from January 12, 2017:

DStYUkvXUAAcmSV.jpg

4:09 PM - 4 Jan 2018

Korte also Tweets:

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders: “This book is filled with false and misleading accounts from individuals who have no access or influence with the White House."
(I personally saw @MichaelWolffNYC come through the northwest gate and walk into the West Wing on multiple occassions.)

6:57 PM - 3 Jan 2018

It seems to me there's another way to settle this: Release the White House visitors logs.

(Tweets from Gregory Korte,
White House correspondent, USA Today):

Just stumbled across this transition pool report from Trump Tower from January 12, 2017:

DStYUkvXUAAcmSV.jpg

4:09 PM - 4 Jan 2018

Korte also Tweets:

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders: “This book is filled with false and misleading accounts from individuals who have no access or influence with the White House."
(I personally saw @MichaelWolffNYC come through the northwest gate and walk into the West Wing on multiple occassions.)

6:57 PM - 3 Jan 2018

It seems to me there's another way to settle this: Release the White House visitors logs.

The truth shall set you free. Trump is fecked. It's just a matter of time.

Tillerson defends Trump's mental health

It comes after the author of a new book about the US president said his staff saw him as a "child".
Beeb website's main story, right now.

Huck%20Fam.jpg

After some digging around, it turns out the top middle guy died in 1994, only thing I could find was this newspaper article:

candy5a-1-web.jpg

Anyone else notice that all this time has passed since the first snippets were sent to the press (even 24 hours is a huge time in politics), and no one is coming out to refute the quotes.

You basically have trump chucking a tantrum on twitter, yet none of the quoted people are going on cable news and demanding retraction because they were misquoted. If Wolff is lying about directs quotes, the trump team would have these people on cable news within 30 mins of the first quote.

Wolff played trump like a fiddle. He buttered him up by attacking CNN, got west wing access, and then went through the white house like a hurricane. And no one stopped him LOL.

Can't wait to get my copy :D

Not sure. One of the sons was once accused/charged for torturing a dog, think it was with a taser gun, but was never prosecuted (daddy got him off the hook). Was apparently a huge fiasco in the state back then, drew a lot of criticism.

Btw, the Cruz/Huckabee offspring is seemingly doing some kind of hand sign if you look closely. Is he doing the shocker?

Son of a preacher eh?! They all look creepy like some family that you find in a David Lynch movie.

Just seen that the book has been torrented. Obviously I'm reporting it to the authorities as we speak.

I’m about two thirds of the way through the book, if you like this thread then it’s a must read.

Status
Not open for further replies.