The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw it's getting delivered from Amazon US. It said Jan 9th but the book was available on my Kindle by the time I got home and checked.

This could be great if he goes ahead with it, would they have to go to court to try and prove it either way?
They'd just show the way he dresses and listen to some of his rants and he'd lose. The odds that any of Trumps closest Allies could prove that they are not clinically insane would be really high.

Trump may be a clown, but at least he isn't trying to sign Andy Carroll.

What I'm waiting for, once the majority of these claims have been quietly accepted as true, is for his supporters to begin morphing everything into the '4D Chess' narrative.

"Trump wants them to think he's a fcuking moron!"

Also on that note - what is this nonsense people keep saying about how millionaires can't be stupid. I assume these people have never left the house - theres plenty of a dumb rich people.

What I'm waiting for, once the majority of these claims have been quietly accepted as true, is for his supporters to begin morphing everything into the '4D Chess' narrative.

"Trump wants them to think he's a fcuking moron!"

Also on that note - what is this nonsense people keep saying about how millionaires can't be stupid. I assume these people have never left the house - theres plenty of a dumb rich people.
What's with the 4D Chess? I must have missed something because I seen that recently but don't understand the context.

Trump answers 'mental health' question

2409.jpg

"Come in."
"That's a telephone, Mr President."

What's with the 4D Chess? I must have missed something because I seen that recently but don't understand the context.

Basically when Trump does something stupid, his supporters will often claim it's a deliberate move designed to outwit the media or an opponent. Essentially it means that to them, he can't lose. If he does something wrong, it's 4D chess and there's a bigger plan at play. If he does something they like, he's great.

Basically when Trump does something stupid, his supporters will often claim it's a deliberate move designed to outwit the media or an opponent. Essentially it means that to them, he can't lose. If he does something wrong, it's 4D chess and there's a bigger plan at play. If he does something they like, he's great.
Ah got it. Some people will rationalise anything to propagate their agenda.

Pretty much. Especially when they need to renege on things they (and he) have said previously.
We've got the same over here with the Brexiteers. They can almost rationalise anything as long as it means their idea of Brexit happens. The problem is that every Brexiteer has a different opinion on what Brexit should mean.

We've got the same over here with the Brexiteers. They can almost rationalise anything as long as it means their idea of Brexit happens. The problem is that every Brexiteer has a different opinion on what Brexit should mean.

Aye, in the UK myself so know what you mean. I'll maintain Brexiteer's aren't as insane as The_Donald type Trump supporters who'll find a way to rationalise just about anything but the phenomenon isn't too far apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.