The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
donald-trump-theresa-may.jpg

Something is definitely going on. Trump's tweets in the last day are on another level.

Last edited:
Must see interview with Tony Schwartz, who probably knows Trump better over the years than anyone outside his family. Great explanations for his behavior.

https://******/TWKDn

:lol: re: Canada invasion.

But in all seriousness, my view on Trump is, yes he seems pretty mental. But he appeals, in fact did appeal to an incredible amount of folks that literally made him President!!

I have sympathy for the candidates (on both sides) that got blown away pretty much (hopefully they've done a full inquest), Hillary is whole other topic, I don't particularly like her myself and believe she has/had way too many flaws, but respect the folks that liked her too.

I have no time for the other folks; celebrities, experts and the likes that throw stones from the side. Stand up and be counted if you care so much!

But the thing is, this is what Trump was / is - is hardly news (his behaviour). He stepped up and made a wave, and won! Once again, he's pretty mental, I agree - would he be my 1st choice for POTUS...not a chance! But I respect what he's done.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

But in all seriousness, my view on Trump is, yes he seems pretty mental. But he appeals, in fact did appeal to an incredible amount of folks that literally made him President!!

I have sympathy for the candidates (on both sides) that got blown away pretty much (hopefully they've done a full inquest), Hillary is whole other topic, I don't particularly like her myself and believe she has/had way too many flaws, but respect the folks that liked her too.

I have no time for the other folks; celebrities, experts and the likes that throw stones from the side. Stand up and be counted if you care so much!

But the thing is, this is what Trump was / is - is hardly news (his behaviour). He stepped up and made a wave, and won! Once again, he's pretty mental, I agree - would he be my 1st choice for POTUS...not a chance! But I respect what he's done.

What has he done that deserves respect? Road a wave of racist fueled hate to the White House? Aided by Russian operatives, lies, nutty conspiracy theories. Used his position to funnel millions to his own businesses. Engaged in nepotism. Fomented more racial based hate. Backs a man who targeted underage females. Etc. etc. etc.

You respect that? Says a lot about you and none of it good. My applause to the people who did such a shit job raising you.

Must see interview with Tony Schwartz, who probably knows Trump better over the years than anyone outside his family. Great explanations for his behavior.

https://******/TWKDn
2 people at the White House desperately seeking psychiatric advice on what to do or how to handle Trump!

The 'game' isn't some sort of separate entity; it's played by people like Trump who seek power for their own ends.

What has he done that deserves respect? Road a wave of racist fueled hate to the White House? Aided by Russian operatives, lies, nutty conspiracy theories. Used his position to funnel millions to his own businesses. Engaged in nepotism. Fomented more racial based hate. Backs a man who targeted underage females. Etc. etc. etc.

You respect that? Says a lot about you and none of it good. My applause to the people who did such a shit job raising you.
whoa

Kim's sure got a good grasp of English language to be dishing out words like dotard :D
It's likely that Kim never had any knowledge of that word's existence. The more likely scenario is Kim tried an insult in his native language, his interpreters being poorly educated scrambled to translate and found this obscure synonym, and the rest is history.

And that's how two of the most powerful people in the world, who happen to have access to weapons which could destroy the planet, choose to interact. Sweet dreams!

I wish she responds to the insufferable cnut by saying “Don't focus on us, focus on the destructive violence & murder that is taking place within the United States on a regular basis due to lack of gun control.”

He’s an embarrassment.

The only things these people hate about Trump is his rhetoric.

I wish she responds to the insufferable cnut by saying “Don't focus on us, focus on the destructive violence & murder that is taking place within the United States on a regular basis due to lack of gun control.”

He’s an embarrassment.
Mate Theresa sells weapons to dictators so they can blow up little brown kids, I wouldn't expect any sort of principle response.

I mean, an invasion of Canada hasn’t happened in quite awhile. Would be a great way to mix things up a bit.
That'll not happen until the dotard works out how to become dictator or emperor. An invasion of Canada will make sure the Dems win the election.

On the other hand, he might consider handing over a few of the northern coastal states to Canada. ;)

If the UK has to continue to kowtow to this cnut in order to get a trade deal it's just one more reason to call a halt to the whole Brexit shitshow.

This country should be telling him to shove it, in no uncertain terms, and including an immediate withdrawal of any invitation to pay us a visit.

He's a game changer.

Anyone who still thinks he’s not racist?

On another board I frequent there are two long standing defenders of him. One's gone quiet but the other is doubling down in true Don style and, yes, he's a massive racist.

On another board I frequent there are two long standing defenders of him. One's gone quiet but the other is doubling down in true Don style and, yes, he's a massive racist.

Even here most Trump defenders have quiet, I’m sure they still lurk though - he’s just at a point where, what can you even say to defend him?
The only good thing is the American fiscal growth, and that’s not even because of him, but Obama.

The whole thing is a joke that goes beyond party alliance.

This is actually a great opportunity for Teresa May to asset herself as a PM and convey that UK won't be bullied even when in a tough negotiating situation with brexit and trade deals.

But she's lacked a spine when given the opportunity before so it's hard to hold out hope.

Any future US aggression would require British alliance so it's not like she's doesn't have cards to play either.

Tweeting the wrong twitter handle that's great. Wish we had Corbyn in charge he'd actually tell him where to go, May won't respond.

I actually find those videos one of the more despicable things he's done as it's directly giving credit and authority to the UK far right.

The only things these people hate about Trump is his rhetoric.

While that may sound nice in a sound bite that could not be further from the truth. If it was just him chatting shit and smack all day that would be a disaster in itself as it sets policy and is an indicator to what he wants and sets the tone in the USA and creates more tension and devision between race class in America the likes that hasn't been seen in my lifetime .. But it's not just him chatting feckery every day for shits and giggles. Its his ill-advised tax cut plan that is supposed to magically make companies increase wages that have been stagnant from the recession, its him pulling out of the paris climate treaty, his non global environment friendly policy that is bringing the USA into the dark ages with coal instead of renewable energy, its turning USA from a global In trade to some nationalist bullshit America first and pulling out of the Pacific trade deal that sees China take over as the big dog in the area, it's what he's doing with Daca, with health care, with "travel bans", with Niger, trying to blow up the iran deal to even the smallest thing like wanting to allow importation of elephant head trophys.

It's not just his dangerous rhetoric that weakens the US participation as a global leader and innovator, not just his outrageous words post Charlottesville that has brought racial tensions and Bigotry to an all time high, it's not just him telling people to be violent to others or him provoking a mad man in North Korea with nuclear power,

It's his bullshit policies that are hurting and will continue to hurt the United States for years to come. That's what has so many people including those who don't even live in the USA like myself worried angry fuming

That'll not happen until the dotard works out how to become dictator or emperor. An invasion of Canada will make sure the Dems win the election.

On the other hand, he might consider handing over a few of the northern coastal states to Canada. ;)

I'm not sure Canada has any worthwhile Golf Courses for Trump to consider an invasion ;)

Even here most Trump defenders have quiet, I’m sure they still lurk though - he’s just at a point where, what can you even say to defend him?
The only good thing is the American fiscal growth, and that’s not even because of him, but Obama.

The whole thing is a joke that goes beyond party alliance.
At some point it will be down to Trump. It is partially.

At some point it will be down to Trump. It is partially.

His fiscal policy would have been implemented this month, and the American economy will react in due course over the coming months.
If it's anything like his proposed tax bill, then it's not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.