The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just burst out laughing at this :lol:

With his Dad I sometimes give him credit for being obtuse rather than dumb but this just stinks of being completely thick. Also, the brains of these people is hard wired to thinking about things in monetary terms isn't it? Money and happiness eh? I'm a student struggling to get by these days but I'm absolutely certain I'm happier than these people will ever be in their narrow minded little worlds.

Unbelievable :lol:

Just discovered him getting all worked up over Time magazines "Person of the year" award is nothing new
s1Fya1r.jpg
He just keeps surprising me despite I say this is the lowest point in most of his tweets

I doubt Disney made half a billion on a Pocahontas cartoon. Gimp trump should get back to stealing from cancer charities and running a vineyard that doesn't sell any wine while using foreign labor. I would love to fight all three trump men at the same time. My anger and rage guarantees my victory.

Tax meetings in Congress, which will inevitably spiral out of control into various other topics.

No doubt. I wonder what Fox and Friends we’re discussing this morning. Tune in to Trump’s press conference to find out.

Even if it's passed .This will not go down well with the public .Especially if they are admitting it's for the donors

If all the people in the media who scream Trump Fascist all the time actually read something about fascism, they'd know that one of its key enabling conditions—in both Italy and Germany—was that established elites in conservative circles and parties made alliances, welcome alliances, with Hitler and Mussolini. Neither the Nazis nor the Fascists ever could have come to power were it not for traditional elites, who—almost literally in the case of Italy—gave these street thugs the keys to the castle. (I once told this to Harvey Mansfield, at the dinner the night before my job talk no less, who looked at me as if I were Charles Manson. Pro-tip: Don't tell ever Harvey Mansfield, at the dinner the night before your job talk, that fascism and Nazism did not come to power through majoritarian mechanisms.)

Why is a thug like Sebastian Gorka now working on contract with the august Heritage Foundation, think tank to the stars, lovechild of venerated Virginian gentleman squire Lewis Powell, which provided the 1100-page blueprint for the first term of the Reagan Administration? Because, as the Washington Post and the New Republic reported earlier this year, a good deal of the Trump Administration's agenda was crafted by the Heritage Foundation.

From: https://www.facebook.com/corey.robin1/posts/1571003489632033

How come dictator-types

a) always have loads of sons/heirs, and...
b) those sons are even more crap and vicious than their crap-and-vicious fathers?

Trump is currently retweeting the Deputy Leader of Britain First on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.