The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaah I'm going mad. This is the President of the United States of America! On fecking Twitter!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Imagine Queen Elizabeth posting such a tweet about the daily mail or BBC or something :lol:

I can't stop giggling at that tweet. I'd disown my own mum if she wrote something like that on social media and this is the bloody president of the United States.

Given he was promoting fox and denigrating its competitors while in the presence of a fox executive, I suspect he has violated several anti-trust type laws in recent days.

Just add them to the pile.

Given he was promoting fox and denigrating its competitors while in the presence of a fox executive, I suspect he has violated several anti-trust type laws in recent days.

Just add them to the pile.

The next democrat president can do whatever the feck he wants unless they change the laws in response to his presidency.

GOP House and Senate: We’re going to impeach you for doing this...

President: Why? You didn’t impeach Trump for doing that... and that, and that.

And that.

The next democrat president can do whatever the feck he wants unless they change the laws in response to his presidency.

GOP House and Senate: We’re going to impeach you for doing this...

President: Why? You didn’t impeach Trump for doing that... and that, and that.

And that.

Hypocrisy's never stopped the Republicans anyway. They'll no doubt continue to hold the Dems to different standards altogether.

To be fair he's earned not getting an invite with some of the past comments he's made about royal family members. He's been a bit of a cnut about them so no reason they'd ask him to go.
It would be amazing if he informed him that he wasn't invited. His meltdown on twitter would be something else.

It would be amazing if he informed him that he wasn't invited. His meltdown on twitter would be something else.

When he finds out he's not invited, I guarantee he will tweet saying something along the lines of "Very busy as President so had to turn down the invitation to the royal wedding, only people attending are unemployed bums like Obama"

Looks like your average thread title on Redcafe.

We should have a contest as to which of the Attackers, plus Lukaku and not including Martial , was the most shittest, average and/or mismanaged in the recent game against Brighton by your favorite manager (Jose). They are all bad. Winner to receive the WORST CAF PLAYER TROPHY!

It is one of the worst tweets I've ever read, to be honest, on a few different levels of meaning of the word "worst". Feckin hell.

It wouldn't shock me in the slightest if it was a joint effort by himself and Baron, with doubts about where the true intellectual power lies in that partnership.

It is one of the worst tweets I've ever read, to be honest, on a few different levels of meaning of the word "worst". Feckin hell.

It wouldn't shock me in the slightest if it was a joint effort by himself and Baron, with doubts about where the true intellectual power lies in that partnership.

I think you underestimate Baron... he's an american kid that's into football, and supports the Gooners. That takes some thick skin for a teenager, which his dad lacks any trace of.

I think you underestimate Baron... he's an american kid that's into football, and supports the Gooners. That takes some thick skin for a teenager, which his dad lacks any trace of.

Didn't realise he was a gooner. Joins the echelon of great list of Arsenal supporters like Piers Morgan, Bin Laden and that Alastair chap that used to post on here.

Didn't realise he was a gooner. Joins the echelon of great list of Arsenal supporters like Piers Morgan, Bin Laden and that Alastair chap that used to post on here.

Go easy on Piers and Osama, no need to put them in a list with that tool.

Fml, that Tweet :lol: I've been laughing at it all day, that's some next level shit right there. It's Tweets like that, that put Denald out of business. Feck me, insane.

Fml, that Tweet :lol: I've been laughing at it all day, that's some next level shit right there. It's Tweets like that, that put Denald out of business. Feck me, insane.

Christ, Denald! I miss him.

Just discovered him getting all worked up over Time magazines "Person of the year" award is nothing new
s1Fya1r.jpg

Trump just used the Pocahontas slur about Liz Warren infront of a group of Navajo code talkers at the WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.