The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy admitted at the end that he's one of the blacks for Trump people who holds up signs at his rallies. He's obviously not a good sample of a trump voter and CNN probably needs to screen these people a bit better before allowing them to get on camera.

Does this mean he whites himself out? Because I've never actually seen an actual black person hold up these signs, they're all white. Surely if they had blacks to hold up these signs there would be picture evidence.

Does this mean he whites himself out? Because I've never actually seen an actual black person hold up these signs, they're all white. Surely if they had blacks to hold up these signs there would be picture evidence.

0822-blacks-for-trump-1.jpg

donald-trump-rally-blacks-for-trump-2020-cherokee

The woman under the sign is wearing a Trump tribute wig.

He looks Indian

Also what other political movements have ever needed to have 'insert racial group for' ever? It kind of implies they're rare and it isn't in their best interest.

Yeah, kind of a "Some are my best friends are black!" type of thing. If you need to say it to prove you're not racist, well...

Won't be for long when he kicks all the Indians out of I.T and literally no one to replace the already under staffed roles > https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/content/?origin=FEATURED_NOW&anchorTopic=78193

That Economic Boom might be hard to achieve when nothing will be booming, also the £ > $ outlook actually suggests different to what Trump constantly bleats out.

The unemployment rate is a topline, "for the masses" metric. The underlying issue is wage growth (stagnant) relative to inflation/cost of living. You can have 100% unemployment, but the actual wages compared to cost of living and benefits (if any), are horrific. Then you see how much money companies/shareholders make. It's all disproportionate.

The unemployment rate is a topline, "for the masses" metric. The underlying issue is wage growth (stagnant) relative to inflation/cost of living. You can have 100% unemployment, but the actual wages compared to cost of living and benefits (if any), are horrific. Then you see how much money companies/shareholders make. It's all disproportionate.
And when you try to explain that to folks, most working class people will take up for the companies’ low wages

Yeap I don't get it.
At least in the south they’ve been conditioned to just be happy having a job and are scared to ask for anything more. This is reinforced by the “right to work” laws which allow you to be fired for pretty much anything.

I actually had a working class friend tell me that workers shouldn’t be paid for days when their work is shut down due to natural disaster. (This was during the 3 day power outage caused by the tornado that passed through town.) He told me that I shouldn’t have been upset that businesses got power restored 1.5 days before any houses did because they should take priority.

At least in the south they’ve been conditioned to just be happy having a job and are scared to ask for anything more. This is reinforced by the “right to work” laws which allow you to be fired for pretty much anything

Oh I've gone on my soapbox about that. I've been told from a CFO on stage that if Obama care passed they wouldn't be able to continue business. Scare tactics 101.

Edit. It might be an Australian themed restaurant chain. "But it's not" they may or may not have made me sign a disclaimer that I could not speak ill of them.

Last edited:
At least in the south they’ve been conditioned to just be happy having a job and are scared to ask for anything more. This is reinforced by the “right to work” laws which allow you to be fired for pretty much anything

Case in point today, When my Mrs was in Louisiana (she of a highly educated background) got hired at a Amazon pretty much a dropshipping Company that sells on there, good wage to start... got fired a month later for no reason other than "you're gone, bye!" then a month later, rehired at the same company when her old Manager requested her back but at lower wages but now twice or x3 the work she originally was doing and then they tried to reduce her wages even more, she had enough and eventually moved East to Virginia , now working in I.T Applications for a Hospital started at $21 a hour and the other day she requested she'd be paid in line with the other employee's working there (she agency kinda screwed her to begin with) and now jumped upto $25 a hour and to be made Permanent when her contract finishes.

At least in the south they’ve been conditioned to just be happy having a job and are scared to ask for anything more. This is reinforced by the “right to work” laws which allow you to be fired for pretty much anything.

I actually had a working class friend tell me that workers shouldn’t be paid for days when their work is shut down due to natural disaster. (This was during the 3 day power outage caused by the tornado that passed through town.) He told me that I shouldn’t have been upset that businesses got power restored 1.5 days before any houses did because they should take priority.

:wenger::(

Cosmic timing:
Fri November 17, 2017
Keystone Pipeline leaks 210,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota

2 hrs ago
Nebraska clears path for Keystone XL pipeline, challenges remain

(didnt see this added part) but at least they weren't expected to go in... unlike her company tried to do during a Tornado and the worst flooding to hit Louisiana in a long while and then threaten to fire you if you didnt want to risk your life and yes this actually happened.

rehired at the same company when her old Manager requested her back but at lower wages but now twice or x3 the work she originally was doing and then they tried to reduce her wages even more
Aside from the firing, sounds like the shit my dad’s company tried to do with him.

Completely violated his contract by putting him on swing shifts from all days, this after over 20 years of work for them. He stuck with it though and got moved to a different department.

They load us teachers with all kinds of B.S. too and my colleagues complain and wonder how they get away with it. I never fail to respond that it might have something to do with being a Red State with no labor unions.

There was a stat earlier that the rate of deportations under Trump is less than Obama (overall). Part of that is the continuation of a generally declining trend as in-migration has considerably in the last decade. Part of it is that Trump's policies are a little complicated on this. He has asked ICE to go to places and deport people who they wouldn't have touched earlier. An example would be an undocumented woman complaining to the police about domestic violence, with no criminal record herself. Another was a girl with life-threatening illnesses who was apprehended in an ambulance and had ICE waiting outside her operation theater door; she will die either in the concentration camp for people getting deported or once she is sent back.

But the number of people you can get in these situations isn't that high. What they are is extremely cruel and needlessly punitive. In conclusion, as ever, Trump and his administration are disgusting human beings.

Cuomo covering for Don Lemon and has Lavar on right now, the man is making no fecking sense whatsoever. It's insane, but also insanely funny. Him v Trump is going to be hilarious.

This is surreal, one of the most insane interviews I have ever seen. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.