The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is with Southerners, its also how they for the majority act themselves, Southern Hospitality doesnt exist if you're a Woman.

I honestly believe the know he lies a lot.
They just don't care.
It's like when a player on the team dives but you'll never admit it to a Scouser.
The liberals must not win, that is all.
They do like his lies because he gives them another reality. They don't like the actual one.

100% this.

He tells the same lies they love to tell. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, they believe his intentions are the same as theirs in the matters that mean the most to them. I think they also realise that he doesn't care about half the matters they care about, he's just dancing to their tune so they feed off each other.
Thus the encoded racism.

My wife is offended. She was born and raised here by her mother that was born and raised here.
But obviously your wife isn't a redneck southerner because she had the taste to marry you.

Obviously there is this perceived image of Southerners being a bit different. Somehow.

But obviously your wife isn't a redneck southerner because she had the taste to marry you.

Obviously there is this perceived image of Southerners being a bit different. Somehow.

I made it up she's not offended.
Good taste that's up for debate lol.

My wide is a liberal do what you want anti gun woman. So not the south. And Bitchy Blaggs is as political as can be. I love it get involved.

I made it up she's not offended.
Good taste that's up for debate lol.

My wide is a liberal do what you want anti gun woman. So not the south. And Bitchy Blaggs is as political as can be. I love it get involved.

She might be offended now. :nono:

A bit of context to that private jet tax break

I still find the obstructionist rhetoric genuinely baffling. The Democrats are in opposition to Trump...it's their literal fecking job to obstruct him, no? If he's saying that they're succeeding in obstructing him then he's actively praising his opposition for doing what they're supposed to! Mental.

Trump should have to stand before congress the way Teresa May and other Prime Ministers do and defend their policies live on TV with only their notes in front of them taking question after question from the opposition.

US Congressional hearings are much more boring than Parliamentary ones in the UK. Even when someone is under fire apparently they can just repeat "I can't remember" 100 times like they have Alzheimer's.

Trump should have to stand before congress the way Teresa May and other Prime Ministers do and defend their policies live on TV with only their notes in front of them taking question after question from the opposition.

US Congressional hearings are much more boring than Parliamentary ones in the UK. Even when someone is under fire apparently they can just repeat "I can't remember" 100 times like they have Alzheimer's.

Do they have Yah Boo politics in the states? I've only seen senate proceedings and you could hear a pin drop there.

Do they have Yah Boo politics in the states? I've only seen senate proceedings and you could hear a pin drop there.

Not that I know. Its more like you said, absolutely stale and people can just say "I don't recall" 100 times. There is also some famous case where Senator Strom Thurmond literally read out people's names and phone numbers out of the phone directory for 24 hours to hold up legislation from being passed. Both systems have positive and negative but the UK Parliament is far more interesting than boring people to death so no one pays attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.