The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrat Doug Jones takes double-digit lead over accused serial child molester Roy Moore

https://shareblue.com/democrat-doug...over-accused-serial-child-molester-roy-moore/
I would have liked to see how this race would have really looked without the allegations in terms of Trump’s effect on other GOP candidates. Regardless, sick fecker touches kids and should be sent to prison, if the allegations are true.

He's the ventriloquist and the dummy.
:lol: Hands probably wouldn’t fit inside a real dummy, so he’d rather perform the whole act solo.

Think Moore may announce he's stepping down. Then again he is Roy Moore

Sounds like they are definitely doubling down. They just had a presser and are telling the accuser to provide them the yearbook that Moore apparently signed 40 years ago so they can verify the signature by a handwriting expert.

It really is a sign of the times that we don't know if someone rather credibly accused of being a child molester is going to continue his run for the US Senate.
Lawyers have come out fighting . Saying that the autograph on that yearbook maybe fraud

Sounds like they are definitely doubling down. They just had a presser and are telling the accuser to provide them the yearbook that Moore apparently signed 40 years ago so they can verify the signature by a handwriting expert.

Yeah they seem very confident.

If Moore gets elected, the signature vetting will happen during the Senate hearings.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/ivanka-trump-roy-moore/index.html
Washington (CNN)Ivanka Trump spoke out for the first time against embattled Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of pursuing sexual relationships with teenagers when he was in his early thirties. Her father, President Donald Trump, meanwhile, has largely stayed mum on the issue.

"There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children," Trump told The Associated Press in an interview otherwise focused on tax reform published Wednesday.
"I've yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts," the first daughter and presidential adviser said.
*Hell meaning Trump's America and Special Place meaning the US Senate

Drumpf is apparently scared to discuss the Roy Moore situation because he's concerned it will bring up his own problems with accusers. Can't make this crap up.

Drumpf is apparently scared to discuss the Roy Moore situation because he's concerned it will bring up his own problems with accusers. Can't make this crap up.
I thought about that this morning. If he supports him it may embolden someone to come out. If he goes against him Bannon will be pissed.

When I read/watch people talking about trump coming out and saying something, I was thinking say what exactly?

He himself is an offender.

They really are tiny hands aren't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.