The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop laughing at the fake Melania stuff. It's so believable it's hilarious.

As soon as Trump said 'my wife Melania...who happens to be right here' I was convinced it's a fake.

I haven't watched a Rachel Maddow piece in a long time but her latest one about how Trump is deflecting from what happened to those soldiers who were KIA in Niger is really good.

She points out how the WH still hasn't given any info about why the soldiers were there or how it happened, why one of them was found two days after the others, how Trump hasn't signed off on a ready made statement etcetc. This whole thing about past presidents not calling the families of killed soldiers began with a question to Trump about why he hasn't said anything about Niger. The king of deflection at work yet again it seems.

Why does he insist on spreading fake news and propaganda

Well, there mgiht be a true core to this one. The Russians pretty sure did try to bribe people, the question is if they suceeded and with whom they succeded. 100% sure none actual gouvernment officials are in on this, it would be just way too stupid.

I haven't watched a Rachel Maddow piece in a long time but her latest one about how Trump is deflecting from what happened to those soldiers who were KIA in Niger is really good.

She points out how the WH still hasn't given any info about why the soldiers were there or how it happened, why one of them was found two days after the others, how Trump hasn't signed off on a ready made statement etcetc. This whole thing about past presidents not calling the families of killed soldiers began with a question to Trump about why he hasn't said anything about Niger. The king of deflection at work yet again it seems.

Asked my commander about this and he thinks (and possibly others) that he's doing whatever to avoid a potential "Benghazi" on his record.

Before heading into work I caught gold star parents on CNN. How heartbreaking. Trump didn't call them but that was not their focus. They wanted support and for the country to come together.

Asked my commander about this and he thinks (and possibly others) that he's doing whatever to avoid a potential "Benghazi" on his record.

Another projection. He's basically been found to have done everything he's accused others of doing. I hope it all comes out because I truly believe him and his family are corrupt as shit.

Well, there mgiht be a true core to this one. The Russians pretty sure did try to bribe people, the question is if they suceeded and with whom they succeded. 100% sure none actual gouvernment officials are in on this, it would be just way too stupid.
There is no truth to this. Story has been debunked by many reputable news reporting organisations. There is nothing to it.

I guess one must use and understand Twitter but I haven't the foggiest when I read "Who RT's like this?"

Is it that the user isn't "sharing a tweet" but more so pushing the same tweet as if initially?

Haven’t looked to deep into this and the extent the Trumpists are claiming surely hasn’t been going on, but this is far from unbelievable at a smaller scale.
Nothing is far from unbelievable these days. At the same time this is a totally debunked claim from last year summer.

More on Mateer. His face looks like one seething with hate and confusion. VICE has pulled out quotes for an easier read.

https://news.vice.com/story/trumps-...-admits-he-discriminates-against-lgbtq-people

President Donald Trump’s nominee to become a district judge in Texas admitted that he discriminates based on sexual orientation. But he didn’t think that should prevent him from serving on the federal bench.

“Guess what? I attend a conservative Baptist church. We discriminate, alright. On the basis of sexual orientation, we discriminate,” Jeff Mateer said during a speech to the National Religious Liberties Conference in 2015, long before Trump nominated him. At the time, Mateer was general counsel for the conservative legal organization First Liberty Institute. “Does that mean I can’t be a judge? In some states, I think that’s true, unfortunately.”

More on Mateer. His face looks like one seething with hate and confusion. VICE has pulled out quotes for an easier read.

https://news.vice.com/story/trumps-...-admits-he-discriminates-against-lgbtq-people

President Donald Trump’s nominee to become a district judge in Texas admitted that he discriminates based on sexual orientation. But he didn’t think that should prevent him from serving on the federal bench.

“Guess what? I attend a conservative Baptist church. We discriminate, alright. On the basis of sexual orientation, we discriminate,” Jeff Mateer said during a speech to the National Religious Liberties Conference in 2015, long before Trump nominated him. At the time, Mateer was general counsel for the conservative legal organization First Liberty Institute. “Does that mean I can’t be a judge? In some states, I think that’s true, unfortunately.”

An influx of Roy Moores

He's been more vocal in one speech about the Trump agenda than he did in the previous eight years.

Status
Not open for further replies.