The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are there still people trotting out the "he's not really doing anything" line?

I mean, seriously, pay attention or don't bother trying to discuss the situation.
Trump is just going against what Obama did. That's his programme atm.

We were discussing this during a Politics lecture about Revolution and counter-revolution.

It was suggested that Trump is actually an counter-revolutionist as he's specifically targeting behaviours and legislature brought about by the previous regime which, in of itself was a revolution in US politics.

I still reckon he's just a massive cnut.

We were discussing this during a Politics lecture about Revolution and counter-revolution.

It was suggested that Trump is actually an counter-revolutionist as he's specifically targeting behaviours and legislature brought about by the previous regime which, in of itself was a revolution in US politics.

I still reckon he's just a massive cnut.

He’s not tactical or strategic enough to be a counter revolutionary. He’s just a self-aggandizing narcissist who is in it for power and attention.

He’s disgusting. I really hope Mueller can blow him wide open and expose all his filth.

Looks like they've forcefully dragged Sandra Bullock out of bed after a rough night and chucked a giant pair of shades on her.

Might be the light but it looks like Melania2 has a prosthetic nose glued to her glasses.

Reminds me of the conspiracy theory that it wasn't actually Michael Jackson at the press conference for his ill-fated London concerts but an impersonator. Might be the same guy for all we know.

For a moment, I thought he'd locked the real Melania in a shed, along with Ivanka & Jared.

Status
Not open for further replies.