The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does fecking hate Obama, doesn't he?

I think I've said it before on here but that video of Obama roasting Donald Trump and a huge room full of famous and important people (lots of whom Trump will class as his "friends") laughing along at his expense - that was the birth of a super villain. I think my view on this has only been solidified now we have learned the extent of Trump's narcissism, that will have absolutely destroyed him, he will have been spitting blood when he got out of that room.

I realise he hated Obama before this and was already spewing birtherisms but Obama destroying him in a public forum and everyone laughing at him only filled him with more hate and I think this is exactly the reason why Trump's entire Presidency is focused on undoing any of his work.

It's extremely depressing that one man's hate and revenge is going to cost so many their quality of life.

I think Trump supporters know he's a pathological liar.
They just don't care.

It may be true, it may be false. Take it with grain of salt, so to speak.

On the left side, Democrat, they have Planned Parenthood (PP). On the right, Republican, they have Pro Life (PL). On face value, PP is for women's rights for abortions, and PL is against it, but there are more than just that basically. Having said that, the more I read, or gain info from hearsay (again take my resources with pinch of salt), PP's real agenda is for mass abortions, for all reasons and not only because of health-related issues, rape and whatnots.

Hence, PL is created to fight that, the mass abortions so that the organs would be sold for reasons I am not sure yet, but rumours of cosmetics (make ups, face cream) and even for food ingredients (disgusting!). PL fight so the 'unwanted' babies could be adopted.

Again, I am not against abortion, nor I advocate/support banning of contraceptions. I just find the idea of cutting up babies (that has formed into complete human already, not the alien looking fetus stage) is inhuman. That is all.

Again, up to you to do your own research and find your own truth. :)

Wtf is this? Do people think that women want to have abortions for the craic? Wise up

Still astonishing people can't see through shit like that. Oh well, at least some will admit they ballsed up. Hopefully it will encourage a huge turnout in the next election to right the wrong. Assuming he doesn't quit/impeached/imprisoned/firedintothemoon

@RedTiger @RedSky

Dropped the "you'd have voted for Weinstein" at lunch. Result was some of them actually admitting "we were played/duped". Then me saying "I told you so"

Woooooaaaaaahhhh.

Think this is apt:
giphy.gif

They just don't care.

I agree, they think he shares their agendas and as such they see their own actions in him. You only need look at The Donald to realise that they have absolutely zero respect for the truth or critical thinking. The just love conspiracy and propaganda that fits their agenda and without any shame they are happy to promote it.

That is why he won't lose his base until they realise that they do not have the same agenda. In reality, Trump doesn't really care about half of the policies he pretends to, if he did he would be working a lot harder to implement them. The odd executive order and a few words here and there before he passes things over to Congress isn't work.

It's only when his base recognise this that they will suddenly turn on him, for some of them it's so entrenched in them via confirmation bias that turning on Trump will be admitting they were wrong, admitting they were naive, admitting that the Liberals were right and that will never happen.

If it is to happen, it's going to need to be a narrative that fits into GOP-Right vs Alt-Right where it's OK to drop one because the other was right all along and that's OK because they're not *****.

that was the birth of a super villain.
I think it more likely that it was the moment that Reptilian Brain Trump saw Obama as a continuing threat. Trump the Reptile wasn't suddenly born in that moment, he'd always been a super-villain in waiting @Pexbo

They just don't care.
As long as the black guy is out of the White House it doesn't really matter what Trump does. After 8 years of Obama they're willing to accept anything at this point, even to the detriment of their own livelihoods. Someone asked me last night why don't Trump supporters simply fact check him but what they don't realize is that when you have a mouthpiece like him, in the position he has and saying the things you want including being clearly racist like them, accepting that your mouthpiece lies is just a small sacrifice for the "greater good". Most if not all of them knows he's a liar, they'd simply defend it by just saying Obama and Hillary were both liars as well.

I think I've said it before on here but that video of Obama roasting Donald Trump and a huge room full of famous and important people (lots of whom Trump will class as his "friends") laughing along at his expense - that was the birth of a super villain. I think my view on this has only been solidified now we have learned the extent of Trump's narcissism, that will have absolutely destroyed him, he will have been spitting blood when he got out of that room.

I realise he hated Obama before this and was already spewing birtherisms but Obama destroying him in a public forum and everyone laughing at him only filled him with more hate and I think this is exactly the reason why Trump's entire Presidency is focused on undoing any of his work.

It's extremely depressing that one man's hate and revenge is going to cost so many their quality of life.

That's exactly it. When Obama made him a laughing stock for everyone it was clear as day that as soon as he went into that Oval office, he would have asked for a list of ALL of Obama's accomplishments, regulations or anything that had his name on it. What Trump doesn't realize or maybe he doesn't care is that there's life after his time in the White House. The name (Trump) that the banks left him with to make his money after his many bankruptcies is now permanently tarnished. He and his clan might as well move to Russia when all this is done.

@RedTiger @RedSky

Dropped the "you'd have voted for Weinstein" at lunch. Result was some of them actually admitting "we were played/duped". Then me saying "I told you so"

And this gives me a slimmer of hope that many will eventually see the error of their way, but also makes me think less of that person as a human being. Being that gullible, that naive, that ignorant simply because of an ideological divide is ... words have no way to describe the anger and detest I feel for those people. Many of whom claim to hold "christian values" and morals.

That's exactly it. When Obama made him a laughing stock for everyone it was clear as day that as soon as he went into that Oval office, he would have asked for a list of ALL of Obama's accomplishments, regulations or anything that had his name on it. What Trump doesn't realize or maybe he doesn't care is that there's life after his time in the White House. The name (Trump) that the banks left him with to make his money after his many bankruptcies is now permanently tarnished. He and his clan might as well move to Russia when all this is done.
I hope Trump lives a long life watching his companies crumble and hear daily what an awful presidency he had, the worst ever. The most hated ever. The ultimate suffering for him. If he's ever diagnosed with a terminal disease I may switch fields to try to cure him to make his suffering last longer.

I hope Trump lives a long life watching his companies crumble and hear daily what an awful presidency he had, the worst ever. The most hated ever. The ultimate suffering for him. If he's ever diagnosed with a terminal disease I may switch fields to try to cure him to make his suffering last longer.

What a horrible post. To wish ill on someone is not clever and any moral standing you think you have is just bollox.

You mean like Obama and the Syria gassings?.

Are you really comparing these two men's ability to do the job of President? Obama wasn't the perfect president but to question his empathy during his 8 years in office is silly. The wonderful folks at Fox News called his tears fake when he shed a tear for those Sandy Hook kids. Where does Trump's empathy begin? A simple question about calling the families of fallen soldiers resulted in him LYING. What a man! The Presidency doesn't change you as a person...it shows who you are as a human being as it's clear for the world to see that the US elected a lying, narcissistic, un-empathetic idiot who has the IQ and vocabulary of a 7 year old.

What a horrible post. To wish ill on someone is not clever and any moral standing you think you have is just bollox.

No, seriously feck Trump. The man has spent his entire life inflicting suffering on others, and is now in the process of killing thousands of vulnerable Americans. There's a good chance he'll also start a war soon and kill lots of non-Americans too. So feck him.

It may be true, it may be false. Take it with grain of salt, so to speak.

On the left side, Democrat, they have Planned Parenthood (PP). On the right, Republican, they have Pro Life (PL). On face value, PP is for women's rights for abortions, and PL is against it, but there are more than just that basically. Having said that, the more I read, or gain info from hearsay (again take my resources with pinch of salt), PP's real agenda is for mass abortions, for all reasons and not only because of health-related issues, rape and whatnots.

Hence, PL is created to fight that, the mass abortions so that the organs would be sold for reasons I am not sure yet, but rumours of cosmetics (make ups, face cream) and even for food ingredients (disgusting!). PL fight so the 'unwanted' babies could be adopted.

Again, I am not against abortion, nor I advocate/support banning of contraceptions. I just find the idea of cutting up babies (that has formed into complete human already, not the alien looking fetus stage) is inhuman. That is all.

Again, up to you to do your own research and find your own truth. :)

Educated people don't talk that way. If you ACTUALLY did the research you're suggesting and walked into a Planned Parenthood office, you'd see that they don't actually make abortion their primary focus or business. You'd be better off being honest about your feelings about the subject than trying to make it a Right/Left issue. Most people I've spoken to don't actually support abortions...they're for a woman's right to chose what the hell she wants to do as it relates to family planning and no politician nor priest should get in their way.

Last edited:
So be specific. Who has he let die? Is it more than Obama?

Whatever happens in Puerto Rico...it's all on Trump. He could have sent more than 1000 troops there if he wanted to, a bunch of military and civil engineers to quickly rebuild those downed bridges and updating the American people daily via FEMA about the progress. What he chose to do was kick them when they're down...WHAT A MAN!

For abit of perspective, Fearless is from the Netanyahu school of Zionist extremism, so it's little surprise he loves Trump while a little bitter towards Obama, who became the first US president in a long time to withold the UNSC veto for an Israeli condemnation.

Whatever happens in Puerto Rico...it's all on Trump. He could have sent more than 1000 troops there if he wanted to, a bunch of military and civil engineers to quickly rebuild those downed bridges and updating the American people daily via FEMA about the progress. What he chose to do was kick them when they're down...WHAT A MAN!
hummm I run a company specializing in building emergency bridges... so talk me through it - how does the extra men help

Status
Not open for further replies.