The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the way Kelly just now, and others in other occasions, speak about how they control and filter the information and meetings of a supposedly "thoughtful" and "decisive" president, still indicate a level of intellect that is unprecedentedly low. Of course the president is informed in a condensed manner about the multitude of issues that concern the federal govt., but then in normal occasions he's the "main questioner" and generates a lot of the follow-up research required. And if you brought past presidents retarded bullshit, I can only assume that was probably the end of your job because he'd quickly figure that you're full of shit.

Obviously this is no surprise, I'm just slightly surprised that even the most generous versions of describing the current functioning of the presidency still betray his utter stupidity.

Even the way Kelly just now, and others in other occasions, speak about how they control and filter the information and meetings of a supposedly "thoughtful" and "decisive" president, still indicate a level of intellect that is unprecedentedly low.
Did you mean: unpresidentedly

Is this the German humor I keep hearing about? :p
trump-unpresidented-tweet.jpg

Astounding still to think he actually said something so hilariously dumb.

Fecking up healthcare, women's rights, and the environment.

#KeepingHisPromises (only slightly joking, his supporters actually eat this shit up).

This will work out for him. It lowers premiums for many people. Anyone who doesn't personally fall ill will benefit, while those with chronic illnesses or those who have some accident will suffer.

I was under the impression that no government entity can willfully enact laws that seek to damage or harm other legislation.

Its a long time since i was in college so maybe I am not remembering right? This seems like an open and shut attempt to undermine a law to me.

This will work out for him. It lowers premiums for many people. Anyone who doesn't personally fall ill will benefit, while those with chronic illnesses or those who have some accident will suffer.

This means that plans that don't offer essential health benefits will allowed to be sold on health exchanges. It is going to feck up the market, even the carriers have said the same in the past. A lot of people would opt for these plans and insurance companies would have to drive up the cost of other plans that sick people need to cover for their illnesses.

For such a rebel against the establishment, he doesn't half act like part of the establishment...

This means that plans that don't offer essential health benefits will allowed to be sold on health exchanges. It is going to feck up the market, even the carriers have said the same in the past. A lot of people would opt for these plans and insurance companies would have to drive up the cost of other plans that sick people need to cover for their illnesses.

Yup, exactly. That's why I said work out "for him". I think enough people will pay less that the move might become a political success, at least short-term.

Yup, exactly. That's why I said work out "for him". I think enough people will pay less that the move might become a political success, at least short-term.
Yep, it will even without savings. Health insurance is so completely fecked in the US that even increases in costs can successfully be blamed on...spoiler alert...Obama, because people don't know how it all works.

GOP senator goes to painfully awkward lengths to avoid shaking Trump’s hand

More than now. And that's scary. The country is divided. He's allowed the racist underbelly to rise up. No he's encouraged them to rise up.
Yeah I feel bad for y'all. Not the fools who are still backing him, they deserve what they get. The rest of you, watching it go down and feeling a bit helpless....

Puerto Rico is of no political value to him. He really doesn't care who lives, dies or whether they get back power or water for the next 10 years. In addition, what they also want is for the island to really get themselves in a mess while him and his rich buddies buy up property and other real estate for dirt cheap prices because of it's debt and crumbling infrastructure. It's all a well thought out plan for HIM with regards to Puerto Rico.
100s of thousands of Puerto Rican’s are moving to FL, he won FL by about 100k votes.

100s of thousands of Puerto Rican’s are moving to FL, he won FL by about 100k votes.

The GOP will take a particular interest in relocating them, ensuring their vote is diluted through the districts.

Status
Not open for further replies.