The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder, it is now 11 days past the day the new sanctions against russia, voted for unanimously by the house, was supposed to be written into legislation.

Trump still hasn't signed it.

Just a reminder, it is now 11 days past the day the new sanctions against russia, voted for unanimously by the house, was supposed to be written into legislation.

Trump still hasn't signed it.
I guess no reason has been given?

:D Was I really expecting a legit reason? Whats wrong with me?

It feels like Americans are being taken for idiots. Either he favours the Russians (for whatever reason) or they (WH) are a shambles. What are they doing down there? Posting on social media and watching TV?

Before Crooked Hillary there was.....

Oh for fecks sake. Sir Alan started from NOTHING. He was a market trader who built an empire simply by buying and selling. He also made his lad work at McDonalds to teach him some humility. Love him or hate him you have to respect his achievements. Trump isn't even in the same league.

Oh for fecks sake. Sir Alan started from NOTHING. He was a market trader who built an empire simply by buying and selling. He also made his lad work at McDonalds to teach him some humility. Love him or hate him you have to respect his achievements. Trump isn't even in the same league.

Sugar is the real deal, this dope was born with a silver spoon in his fat Orangutan gob.

After all that's gone on, i am not surprised Bannon thinks its likely Trump wont last the term. If Trump does last the full term and nothing bad comes out of the Russia investigation which implicates Trump himself, then i think he'll be tempted to call it quits on his own free will and get Pence to run in 2020.

He'll be 74 at the next election and would be 78 if he were to complete a 2nd term. Doubt he wants to be having to deal with the stressful life as he gets close to 80. He'll be rather wanting to chill out at Trump Tower and his other residences playing golf full time.

After all that's gone on, i am not surprised Bannon thinks its likely Trump wont last the term. If Trump does last the full term and nothing bad comes out of the Russia investigation which implicates Trump himself, then i think he'll be tempted to call it quits on his own free will and get Pence to run in 2020.

He'll be 74 at the next election and would be 78 if he were to complete a 2nd term. Doubt he wants to be having to deal with the stressful life as he gets close to 80. He'll be rather wanting to chill out at Trump Tower and his other residences playing golf full time.

So, like now then?

You know things are going from bad to worse for Trump when even Rush Limbaugh is getting involved in criticising him.

Last edited:
That's big. Limbaugh only feels uncomfortable after a chili lunch and later letting out a fart during an on-air segment, but not quite sure if it was. So you know he's being serious.

You know things are going from bad to worse for Trump when even Rush Limbaugh is getting involved in criticising him.

Oh man, if Rush fecking Limbaugh starts getting critical it's really bad.

The great irony is that the GOP core is the kind of gun totting, flag waving anti-government types, while Trump himself is the most authoritarian president they've probably ever had

That's scary. In any case, can the GOP after all this shit have any credibility left among the (not insane) voters?
Most voters are less than sane when it comes to their political party.

The asshats acknowledged that Donnie Dotard is likely to be armageddon, but no they have to have that tax bill first.

How can we be sure this isn't made up?

Can say the same for the majority of stuff out there. There's a danger right now of people taking leaks and unnamed sources as gospel because it fits with what they want to hear.

The most concerning part of this whole NFL charade is not that Trump is putting pressure on the club owners on how their players act when the national anthem is paid, but the fact they get a tax exempt status. Why?

If I didn't follow the guy reporting it I'd assume it's just twitter bait.

That said, where there's smoke there is fire...

Trump and Hannity disrespecting the troops and the flag

Reveille, Retreat, and Taps
Defense Distribution Susquehanna continues the long standing military tradition playing
reveille, retreat, and taps over the broadcast system.
Each ceremony is firmly rooted in military history and provides an opportunity to show respect
to the U.S. flag, country and fellow Airmen, Soldiers, Sailors and Marines from the past and
present who have served their country.
Below is the expected protocol on paying proper respect during these ceremonial calls.
Reveille: 7 A.M.‐ The morning bugle call, known as Reveille, was originally conducted as
"Troop" in 1812 and was designed to muster the unit or for roll call, but as time passed it came
to mark when the flag was raised in the morning and honors paid to it.
Retreat: 5 P.M. ‐ At the end of the work day, Retreat will sound. Retreat is traditionally a time
to secure the flag and pay respect to what it stands for.
During Reveille and Retreat, those out‐doors should stop activities, and turn in the direction of
the installation Flag (located at the corner of J Ave. & Mifflin Ave.) and/or direction of the
music. Drivers operating a vehicle render respect by safely stopping their vehicle until the
music is complete. Exiting your vehicle is not required. Access‐control points shall also stop
vehicular traffic. Those in Uniform shall salute the flag and/or in the direction of the music.
Taps: 9 P.M. ‐ Taps is a signal of the end of the day, and is played alone to honor service
members who paid the ultimate price. For these purposes, there are no formal protocol
procedures required. During all ceremonies involving the National Anthem and/or hoisting,
lowering or passing of the flag, members of the military and veterans who are present but not
in uniform may now render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform,
according to Section 301(b)(1) of title 36, United States Code as approved in the Defense
Authorization Acts of 2008 and 2009.
While the sound of the bugle may stop us momentarily from what we are doing, the tradition
and honor that accompanies the music deserve a moment of our time. When you hear the
music, try to remember our veterans and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

I wonder if Fox and co will go after them?

Status
Not open for further replies.