The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're fecked eitherway. Even if the Dems claw back control in 2020, we can never restore the pre-Trump order. We'll never be able to re-establish the same standards of diplomacy and unilateral respect in the wake of a President who could lie cheat and steal without instant reprocusion. We can't go back to an age of respecting the press after an Administration that has consistently proved it can undermine it. We can't pretend a President isn't above the law once we've had one that can be. We can't go back to an age of rational political discourse, in the wake of the most powerful man alive being a genuinely retarded corrupt idiot. Every dick pick senator or crack head mayor will be a minor triviality from here on in. There are no standards anymore. Even if another Obama came among, we'd just be pretending his diplomacy was cool. We've lost all pretence of innocence.

The only options we have are mass collective denial or some kind of revolution. Eitherway I'm gonna get ridiculously drunk.

Good post.

I am lost for words. He attacked Mayor Khan after a terrorist attack and now he attacks another Mayor after her island is hit by two hurricanes. I did say yesterday that she wasn't holding back and he has gone after her full force. All she did was speak the truth against his lies and he treats her like this? While he's out yet again playing golf I'd like to add.

Seriously now, how can people not see this? There is footage everywhere of the disaster in Puerto Rico, there is footage of the Mayor breaking her heart and working her arse off to do anything she can, she's literally begging for help in one interview. I've said it ad nauseam for nearly two years now that just when you think the man couldn't get any lower, he just shows you how wrong you are. This is unbelievable. This really is the lowest he has ever been, and for him, that's fecking saying something.

I am lost for words. He attacked Mayor Khan after a terrorist attack and now he attacks another Mayor after her island is hit by two hurricanes. I did say yesterday that she wasn't holding back and he has gone after her full force. All she did was speak the truth against his lies and he treats her like this? While he's out yet again playing golf I'd like to add.

Seriously now, how can people not see this? There is footage everywhere of the disaster in Puerto Rico, there is footage of the Mayor breaking her heart and working her arse off to do anything she can, she's literally begging for help in one interview. I've said it ad nauseam for nearly two years now that just when you think the man couldn't get any lower, he just shows you how wrong you are. This is unbelievable. This really is the lowest he has ever been, and for him, that's fecking saying something.

Do you notice he has a very sexist way of calling women that stand up to his bullshit as "Nasty". He really is a horrible human being.

He’s going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday, can’t see him getting much of a welcome after his tweets.

He’s going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday, can’t see him getting much of a welcome after his tweets.

Do the feelings of Puerto Ricans actually matter? He'll put that stupid hat on, have his location carefully picked, make some speech that completely belies the truth, get cheered on by people brought along for that sole purpose, and then they'll all make a swift exit.

There's a part of me that wants to sit down and cry.
Then there's a part of me that wants to rage and never be defeated by this shit. Thankfully my rage is more powerful than my defeatist attitude. My feck you wins out.

Now he's blaming the media and saying the disaster and PEOPLE DYING is fake news. He's a despicable cnut and this should bring him down. He has finally sincerely overstepped the mark. This now cannot be ignored any longer. People need to wake the feck up and FOX News have a serious responsibility to now report the truth.

There's a part of me that wants to sit down and cry.
Then there's a part of me that wants to rage and never be defeated by this shit. Thankfully my rage is more powerful than my defeatist attitude. My feck you wins out.

Part of me wants to travel to his shit golf club, arrive in uniform, and tell him I quit today because I refuse to take further order from an incompetent, megalomaniac asshat.

Well SS probably wouldn't allow me anywhere near, though in uniform maybe just maybe he'd think "great time to score media points."

This is the most attention he's paid to a disaster all year. Go figure.

*reads* "Puerto Rico is in Ireland. No, an island. Who the hell's Ann Island?""

Part of me wants to travel to his shit golf club, arrive in uniform, and tell him I quit today because I refuse to take further order from an incompetent, megalomaniac asshat.

Well SS probably wouldn't allow me anywhere near, though in uniform maybe just maybe he'd think "great time to score media points."

All of me wants to say thank you fine sir.
I didn't know you were military.
But if you dare I'd take the media with you.
Is also say don't do it. Probably career suicide.

Indeed. Including my parents and sister and her husband and the rest of the racist twats in my family.

Sorry you’ve had to come to that realisation :(
There’s nothing anyone can say that can excuse this man’s behaviour. I’ve stopped talking to friends who like him, it’s more than a difference of political opinion imo

@Mockney

DK-30ImVYAA9rMx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.