The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on - I thought they were all bad hombres and rapists because when mexico exports people to the USA they dont send their best?

1076.png
I really don't hate Americans. At all. I don't. I fecking hate it that people I don't hate voted this despicable cnut into being the most powerful person on my planet though.

It's really not about if it's ACTUALLY real or fake. It's the fact that we have to genuinely ask this question.
Indeed, if someone made a fake tweet of Obama or Hillary posting that, they'd be laughed at.

With Drumpf, there's a genuine concern that he might have posted it.

Indeed, if someone made a fake tweet of Obama or Hillary posting that, they'd be laughed at.

With Drumpf, there's a genuine concern that he might have posted it.

It's definitely possible. He always tries to find other people who do something different to contrast those taking a stand and infer that they're wrong. He tweeted Usain Bolt stopping talking because an anthem came on during a medals ceremany. Which isn't really the same thing because you're celebrating and respecting the win.

He's not very educated or worldly and his biographer says he doesn't read. So he could well have thought the CL Music was an anthem of a European country or even 'The European Anthem' and thought 'ahhh I've found another sport to contrast with'. Then obviously when his team spotted it they deleted it for him.

The only reason it could be fake is because he used the #taketheknee hashtag, which I'm not sure he would of done.

Are we done with this feckin kneeling and anthems yet?
It's such a distraction from real issues that the country faces, like racism, like healthcare, like taxes, the military-industrial complex, poverty, the environment.....there are so many more pressing issues than whether doofus face thinks athletes should be fired.
I can't believe so called serious media outlets are still talking about this.

Are we done with this feckin kneeling and anthems yet?
It's such a distraction from real issues that the country faces, like racism, like healthcare, like taxes, the military-industrial complex, poverty, the environment.....there are so many more pressing issues than whether doofus face thinks athletes should be fired.
I can't believe so called serious media outlets are still talking about this.
I doubt it. More uproar last night with the Falcons.

Also there is this. With so much going on (semi-natural disasters and NK etc) this idiot decides to go after the NFL. Well perhaps another long-term payback of his...

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-nfl-league-usfl-sued-tweet-three-dollars-2017-9

Ladies and gentlemen, we have travel-gate

EPA administrator Scott Pruitt has charged the government nearly $60,000 to fly home to Oklahoma on private and military jets — ostensibly for government business, but also for personal excursions.

Meanwhile, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, who was a vocal crusader against government wastein Congress and has slashed to the bone his department’s funding and resources to get people covered during Obamacare open enrollment, has spent a staggering amount of government money on private jets. When caught, Price initially agreed to repay only the $50,000 for his own seat, despite the fact that the full cost of the flights was reported as $400,000.

Thursday night, a new report revealed his total bill was actually at least $1 million. What is more, Trump himself appears to have approved it.

Now, yet another new report shows that Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke is also caught up in the growing scandal.

Zinke —who supports cutting his own agency’s funding by $1.6 billion, laying off huge numbers of people in the National Park Service, and opening portions of the parks to mining and drilling — spent roughly $12,000 in taxpayer money to travel on a private jet. The worst part? The jet is owned by oil company executives. And taxpayers were billed for it.

The rampant abuse of the travel budget by Trump officials has been enabled singularly by Trump’s culture of privilege, entitlement, and lack of transparency. His White House is the embodiment of corruption.

https://shareblue.com/full-blown-sc...payers-at-least-1070594-19-for-luxury-travel/

this been posted yet? It’s unedited footage. Incredible. He’s dementing in front of our eyes. Live on television

It's as if he's saying that the loss of life was kept to a minimum because of him.

Tom Price is going to resign, and Trump is accepting the resignation according to CNN reports.

I wonder if the rest of his freeloading frequent flying cabinet are going to resign too?

It's as if he's saying that the loss of life was kept to a minimum because of him.

Tom Price is going to resign, and Trump is accepting the resignation according to CNN reports.

I wonder if the rest of his freeloading frequent flying cabinet are going to resign too?
And those that have used private Email.

Has this been posted yet? It’s unedited footage. Incredible. He’s dementing in front of our eyes. Live on television

He’s definitely got a mentally degenerative illness. Did you see that article about leading psychiatrists thinking it might be time to break the Goldwater rule?

David Attenborough has asked the BBC to cancel the upcoming Blue Planet II series because Trump just explained all the info from the entire show in one statement.

FML.

David Attenborough has asked the BBC to cancel the upcoming Blue Planet II series because Trump just explained all the info from the entire show in one statement.

FML.

He'd clearly been doing what he does before all events and learned some basic facts to (try and) make himself sound knowledgeable. I imagine the conversation went something like:

Adviser: "As you can see, this is the island of Puerto Rico."
Trump: "And what's this stuff surrounding it?"
A: "That's water, Mr President."
T: "What kind of water?"
A: "A big expanse of it, sir."
T: "And what would you call that?"
A: "An 'ocean', Mr President."
T: "Okay, got it. That'll be all."

I hope it's actually a sign of him being preoccupied with the Mueller probe.

He'd clearly been doing what he does before all events and learned some basic facts to (try and) make himself sound knowledgeable. I imagine the conversation went something like:

Adviser: "As you can see, this is the island of Puerto Rico."
Trump: "And what's this stuff surrounding it?"
A: "That's water, Mr President."
T: "What kind of water?"
A: "A big expanse of it, sir."
T: "And what would you call that?"
A: "An 'ocean', Mr President."
T: "Okay, got it. That'll be all."

I hope it's actually a sign of him being preoccupied with the Mueller probe.

:lol:

I love the replies where a few have said they are surprised he didn't follow up with "not a lot of people know that" :lol:

It's occurred to me that the Trump/May 'special relationship' is a laughingly poor imitation of Reagan/Thatcher. Both Trump and May are on the record of looking up to those two, have similar nasty policies and have been making a show of their alliance, but they are so bumbling and incompetent they can't get anything done and they're derided by people in their own party, let alone the wider public.

Maybe I've forgotten...it has been a crazy 18 months after all...but, did the Obama admin have this many people get fired or resign in EIGHT years???

Status
Not open for further replies.