The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
That turd Paul Joseph Watson from InfoWars has one, so the threshold for 'verified' is pretty low.

Though Watson is a "media personality" involved in things like radio, so its not a surprise tome that he's verified.

Any truth to this?

--According to a report by Death & Taxes, the Coco Beach Golf and Country Club in San Juan (renamed to Trump International Golf Club Puerto Rico in 2008) borrowed more than $26 million in “government-backed bonds” to pay for renovations and old debts — but then defaulted nearly $120,000, declaring bankruptcy and leaving Puerto Rican Americans to pay the $32.7 million bill.--

21766613_1714095575350156_7958184447270913787_n.png

Any truth to this?

--According to a report by Death & Taxes, the Coco Beach Golf and Country Club in San Juan (renamed to Trump International Golf Club Puerto Rico in 2008) borrowed more than $26 million in “government-backed bonds” to pay for renovations and old debts — but then defaulted nearly $120,000, declaring bankruptcy and leaving Puerto Rican Americans to pay the $32.7 million bill.--

21766613_1714095575350156_7958184447270913787_n.png

Half True ish - http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...nkrupt-trump-golf-course-puerto-rico-leave-t/

Given what we know about his previous bankruptcies and business practises I'd say it's spot on and he's been getting away with it his entire life.

This is dodgy as hell. CNN reported last week that Don Jr removed his secret service protection detail.

CNN are now reporting that his protection detail has been reinstated.

This is dodgy as hell. CNN reported last week that Don Jr removed his secret service protection detail.

CNN are now reporting that his protection detail has been reinstated.

Drumpf probably ordered him to have it reinstated. Skeletor also apparently stopped her service.

Drumpf probably ordered him to have it reinstated. Skeletor also apparently stopped her service.

Or its the kind of action you take when you need to slip in a secret meeting ;)

Not sure why Conway would be needing protection in the first place.

Or its the kind of action you take when you need to slip in a secret meeting ;)

Not sure why Conway would be needing protection in the first place.

She was getting death threats earlier this year and requested protection.

As for Don Jr., the fact that it was publicized that he no longer had protection last week was alone probably grounds to have it reinstated, otherwise it was basically just an open advertisement for anyone who didn't like him to proceed with harming him.

Makes sense from a sport that the cars can only turn in one direction.

Every time I think of NASCAR I think of this........

nascarsucks_topgear.jpg

For the non UK members who don't know watch this. Survival in Alabama. :lol:

I always thought the last part was manufactured for TV but the more I come across Americans in the deep south the more real it seems.

I'd be surprised if this drags on beyond next year. Mueller seems to be working quickly.

I see the apparent speed of his work as an indication that he's seen enough evidence to know that something untoward went on and it poses a genuine threat going forward. I.E The Trump campaign was compromised by Russia and remains compromised.

I see the apparent speed of his work as an indication that he's seen enough evidence to know that something untoward went on and it poses a genuine threat going forward. I.E The Trump campaign was compromised by Russia and remains compromised.

Yep. I get the impression he's working in the usual concentric circles that prosecutors often do. Start with lower level individuals and find whether they committed crimes, if they did then flip them in exchange for immunity if they agree to testify against higher level individuals, and keep working his way up until he reaches Trump. Then apply his findings against the three lanes of inquiry - Collusion with Russia, Obstruction of Justice, and Financial Crimes.

Yep: foot soldiers first, then finally the Don.

Yep. I get the impression he's working in the usual concentric circles that prosecutors often do. Start with lower level individuals and find whether they committed crimes, if they did then flip them in exchange for immunity if they agree to testify against higher level individuals, and keep working his way up until he reaches Trump. Then apply his findings against the three lanes of inquiry - Collusion with Russia, Obstruction of Justice, and Financial Crimes.

He runs his operation like a Mob Boss, perfectly fitting that he should be taken down with the same methods.

What's your thoughts on the eventual outcome? Pardon'd or do you think they will get a shot at prosecuting him? My gut tells me that he'll be pardon'd for a vast number of his crimes (the financial ones for certain) but the collusion with Russia, or "treason" as it's better known, he'll have to answer for.

Prediction = bailed on a huge bond (probably crowdfunded knowing him) and his defence will see that he dies of natural causes at Mar-a-lago before anything comes of it. His kids and associates won't be so lucky.

Surely the threat of prosecution or immunity has less weight assuming Trump can just offer to pardon them?

He runs his operation like a Mob Boss, perfectly fitting that he should be taken down with the same methods.

What's your thoughts on the eventual outcome? Pardon'd or do you think they will get a shot at prosecuting him? My gut tells me that he'll be pardon'd for a vast number of his crimes (the financial ones for certain) but the collusion with Russia, or "treason" as it's better known, he'll have to answer for.

Prediction = bailed on a huge bond (probably crowdfunded knowing him) and his defence will see that he dies of natural causes at Mar-a-lago before anything comes of it. His kids and associates won't be so lucky.

He probably can't pardon himself and I'm not entirely sure if Pence would pardon him. Also, if Mueller is working with New York Attorney General Schneiderman, then its likely some of the charges may be mirrored at the state level to make the accused pardon proof since pardons can't be applied on state level charges.

I have a feeling that Trump was very aware of everything as it transpired and may have also been an active participant, which imo, would mean he's just as guilty as all of his subordinates.

He probably can't pardon himself and I'm not entirely sure if Pence would pardon him. Also, if Mueller is working with New York Attorney General Schneiderman, then its likely some of the charges may be mirrored at the state level to make the accused pardon proof since pardons can't be applied on state level charges.

I have a feeling that Trump was very aware of everything as it transpired and may have also been an active participant, which imo, would mean he's just as guilty as all of his subordinates.

Which is where these Manafort phone calls could come into play.

Nothing will stick and even if it does he'll get off. At best he could be impeached if The Dems win the mid-terms, which is unlikely.

I recently read about The Bank for International Settlement who financed Germany during WW2. After the war, five BIS directors were tried for war crimes, including Schacht. “They don’t hang bankers,” Schacht supposedly said, and he was right – he was acquitted.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...r-mind-the-Czech-gold-the-Nazis-stole....html

Same rules apply here. Otherwise how many Presidents are going to be done for war crimes?

Love that he's deleted all his Luther Strange tweets now that he's lost. Tells you a lot about the man and how he acts behind closed doors. Funny, but not surprising, that this embarrasses him and not any of the truly embarrassing shit he's been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.