The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this story may been leaked from inside the RNC. They are releasing their financial accounts tomorrow, so will be wanting to get ahead of the bad PR that is about to occur.

6d4b417d2edff452dabf790b1089308f.jpg

A rogue country with nuclear capabilities, who is shooting rockets over other countries, and who is a risk to a large part of the world.
You do realise that wiping out the population of a country is called genocide and is an international crime?

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump "No one was calling him racist before he became President"

Last edited:
Please, please don't tell me you're suggesting we should listen to Floyd Mayweather's take on, well, anything serious...

Floyd Money Mayweather - 'No one was calling him racist before he became president'

Reality - 'Wrong... LoL'

Raoul - 'hmmm, this validates my opinion, I'll post it'

Me - :lol:

Floyd Money Mayweather - 'No one was calling him racist before he became president'

Reality - 'Wrong... LoL'

Raoul - 'hmmm, this validates my opinion, I'll post it'

Me - :lol:

Nothing wrong with entertaining opposing views. Floyd makes a few valid points there.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump "No one was calling him racist before he became President"

Feck me that Sammsky'esque "people should just work harder" and the "I don't care since it doesn't effect me" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.